Inception - DVD Extras

cobra_matt

Established Member
Your argument is a poor one when comparing a CD to a record. A bluray disc has the same exact dimensions as a DVD. My argument is invalid since the actual name of the disc is a bluray dics, but I dont' really care. I wish I could be as cool as you though.

Me: Hey wireeater, pass me that dvd that's on the table.
Wireeater: There is no dvd here, just this bluray disc.
:rollseyes

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
It's just like downloading DVD rips, except you're downloading 25 gigs at a time, instead of 7 to 8 gigs for regular DVDs.

shhhh. Don't apply logic.

And this movie is basically an continuation of The Cell but without JLo is a tight spandex suit...

cobra_matt

Established Member
Back to Inception, I missed a lot of parts when watching it the first time on Bluray in my Bluray player so I'll have to watch it again. At then end when he spins the top, I missed the reference in the movie but does that mean he was dreaming or awake?

cobra_matt

Established Member
They're DVDs that play in a BLURAY DISC player. They are on a round, symmetrical disc with a hole in the middle. BLURAY DISC is just another fancy word for DVD, because that's what they are cuz they are round and play shit.

Ahhh, okay thanks for the heads up. My old lady asked me to pick up a bluray dvd on the way home and I had no idea what the **** she was talking about.

blackbolt2003

Established Member
Back to Inception, I missed a lot of parts when watching it the first time on Bluray in my Bluray player so I'll have to watch it again. At then end when he spins the top, I missed the reference in the movie but does that mean he was dreaming or awake?

{Spoiler Alert}

It's another long boring movie that tries to seem confusing...If the top never stops spinning he is in a dream. If it falls over he is awake. The movie ends before the top spins long enough so that you can determine if it is going to stop or not.

I was bored of the dream within a dream concept about half way through the movie. I didn't even care how it ended, honestly.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
{Spoiler Alert}

It's another long boring movie that tries to seem confusing...If the top never stops spinning he is in a dream. If it falls over he is awake. The movie ends before the top spins long enough so that you can determine if it is going to stop or not.

I was bored of the dream within a dream concept about half way through the movie. I didn't even care how it ended, honestly.

You have to be in a 4th level dream to enjoy it, you're doing it all wrong.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Good LORD!! Didnt know I had to clarify it was a GODDAMN BLURAY! :bash:

Glad I started this thread, since it seems NO ONE has watched the extras. :read:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
A BluRay isn't a DVD, it's a Blu Ray disc? So why would you even call it a BluRay DVD or DVD in the first place? That's like calling a burrito a taco.

I dunno, DVD stands for "Digital Video Disc" so in essence, bluray also being a disc that also contains digital video, still is a DVD.....

So I guess we can call old turntable records CD's since they both play music, are round and have holes in the middle. :lol1::p

If they were compact (CD = Compact Disc) then yes.

I dont think it will change. Terminology is set. in the 80's/90's it was video cassette tapes but we all called them "Tapes". Now we have "DVD's" even though the format might differ, until a new type of storage unit comes out it will remain "DVD's".

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Ahhh, okay thanks for the heads up. My old lady asked me to pick up a bluray dvd on the way home and I had no idea what the **** she was talking about.

Do you generally act like a baby when someone calls you out for being wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread