Inception - DVD Extras

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Anyone watch the extra about dreaming and the subconcious? FASCINATING stuff and I highly recommend if you rent it or whatever to try to watch it, its on the second disc. :read:

:beer:

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
I rented it last night and thought it was strange having a dream within a dream. I think he went four levels deep toward the end when he was with his wife?

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
DVD's are so 2000's. Lol, I havent got to catch the extra features yet. I just got a copy on my hard drive from a guy here. Its was a crazy ass movie, that much I cant say for sure lol.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
"I'll take talking out my ass for 500 Alex"

DVD Sales Chart - Week Ending Nov 28, 2010

Yup, people don't buy DVD's anymore....

People don't put Bluray players in every bedroom. Plus you have portable DVD devices. Cars still come with DVD players, etc, etc... GTFOOH

I was going to say the same. Out of the 3 bedrooms and 2 living rooms i have all with flat screens we have 1 blu ray player in the main living room. Everything else is standard. Really no need.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
i buy both depending on what movies I get. I have 100's of dvd's but only about 10 blu rays. The blu ray's are movies i dont have on dvd yet

cobra_matt

Established Member
I'm sure when people refer to DVDs, it doesn't necessarily mean it's a standard defintion movie. I don't call my bluray dvds "bluray dvds," I call them DVDs. I don't care if it's super high definition 3d, I don't care if it does magic tricks. It's still a ****in dvd.

And as far as Inception goes, I'll have to check out the special features.

cobra_matt

Established Member
Because it's round and has a hole in the middle and it plays a movie. They can name it what ever they want, I'll call it a DVD.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Because it's round and has a hole in the middle and it plays a movie. They can name it what ever they want, I'll call it a DVD.

So I guess we can call old turntable records CD's since they both play music, are round and have holes in the middle. :lol1::p

Gotta run. Got to get my stereo fixed in my car. My 6 disc turntable player stopped working.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
So I guess we can call old turntable records CD's since they both play music, are round and have holes in the middle. :lol1::p

Gotta run. Got to get my stereo fixed in my car. My 6 disc turntable player stopped working.

:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread