In case they miss the first sign.........

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
was that yesterday? i was at our cottage in three rivers over the weekend, that was some horrible rain

Yes. It did occur about the same time as the storm came through. I wondered briefly if her visibility was reduced at the time but it wasn't that bad. As mentioned above, it's the work of another likely Darwin candidate.

mosconiac

Established Member
We have a railroad bridge like that. The height limit signs start MILES before the bridge & yet every few months a semi peels back his trailer. The local radio station sends a flunky to interview the poor trucker & they always ask: "Do you feel like a dumbass?"

The bridge has become known as the "Truck Eater".

Iceman II

Right Behind You!
Established Member
Plain and simple, its called "Rectal-Caranial Inversion."
I see it all the time, folks don't look off to the sides of the road and a lot of folks drive with tunnel vision.

openaccount

Established Member
It was actually a she.

Yes. Three of them. There are even more signs ahead of these suggesting an alternate route but she must have missed those too. That or she just decided to continue on her merry way.

I've seen a few people with cargo trailers pull right up and realize they weren't going to make it only to have to back up the entire length of the narrow causeway to turn around. At least they had the presence of mind to abandon their efforts at that point.

Well that is the problem. Not only is it a woman driver. Its a woman driver TOWING. Scary shit right there.

06C6Z06

Banned
hahahahahaha

Can you Dougie though?
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeoOR_NWHyo"]YouTube- Gangsta hit by ice cream truck while dancing to "Teach Me How To Dougie"[/nomedia]

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
As long as 06C6Z06 is bumping my dead threads, I might as well update the thread. No sooner than it was fixed, a first responder vehicle ignored the signs and.........

Ktt_20100731_3263a.jpg

Ktt_20100731_3262a.jpg

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
As long as 06C6Z06 is bumping my dead threads, I might as well update the thread. No sooner than it was fixed, a first responder vehicle ignored the signs and.........

Ktt_20100731_3263a.jpg

Ktt_20100731_3262a.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Just wow at the stupidty

Users who are viewing this thread