"Immigrant activists" halt DUI checkpoints

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Thats our country in a nut shell DUI check points have been inconveinancing and violting the rights of innocent law obiding (sp) citizens for years (no probable cause to pull over every car on the road) but when it starts to violate the rights of people that break the law and pay no taxes well then something has to be done!!!!

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
There should be NO CHECKPOINTS except at the border. Re-instating this is an absolute crime.

If we're too stupid to defend our borders, why perform checks on legal citizens within the borders????????

I agree. ALL checkpoints should be made illegal. It's against the very fabric of our nation.

Excellent point..I miss the days when law enforcment needed some sort of 'probable cause' to do such things....The checkpoints do indeed need to be moved back to the borders.
get of the illeagles BEFORE they get a dime of federal asstance..BEFORE they decide it's ok to drive & put the rest of the driving public at risk.....I would become truly homicidal in the event one of them ran into my car..only to find out they uninsured & most of all,here illeagally in the first place...I've encountered two uninsured low-lifes so far..The next ones gonna remember me...
BTW Certain politicians are trying mightily to give voting rights to illeagal aliens..They tend to be uhh..Democrats..In alot of states..(California is one,I think)dont require votors to show any sort of proof on ID..Tacitly opening the door to illeagals voting.

Last edited:

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
These checkpoints make people's lives miserable, not make them safer," said Jesus Rodriguez of Oakland Community Organizations, which filed most of the complaints about the checkpoints. "I've watched while the police have towed away cars (full) of groceries, leaving children crying on the sidewalk."

Are you serious? Give me a damn break.

1) You should not be driving without a DL in the first place

2) If you are an illegal you shouldn't be here

3) You should not be dragging your children around while you are breaking the law.

Bottom line is that it's not the cops fault you are illegal, have no DL and have groceries and children in the car. You broke the law...suffer the consequences. I am so sick of the I'm a victim bull****. It is out of control. I'm from Cali. I'm MEX-American and I can't believe the nerve of these people.

:fm: :fm: :fm:

Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
I've got a better idea. Why not just annex Mexico and make it our "own". Then we could plunder it for natural resources while creating all sorts of resorts and factories. Good, wholesome low wage labor. :D

Actually it wouldn't be that different than what Mexico's leaders have been doing to her, her entire history.

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
I'm not exactly pleased with president Bush's stance on the issue..His plan is to help makes things better in Mexico...so folks will be content where they're at..That may eventually work long term..but it seems a bit idealistic....Especially since it's not just Mexicans doing it..Guatemalans,Nicaraguans & other centeral Americans have gotten the word that life's pretty good en los Estados Unidos..

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I think if more legal responsible Latinos as yourself stepped up and said this is bs there would be a different sound. If its the white man, we are either racial profiling or just plain racists.

Originally posted by Tuyo

Bottom line is that it's not the cops fault you are illegal, have no DL and have groceries and children in the car. You broke the law...suffer the consequences. I am so sick of the I'm a victim bull****. It is out of control. I'm from Cali. I'm MEX-American and I can't believe the nerve of these people.

:fm: :fm: :fm:

djc

Professional Nerd
Established Member
so basically, De La whatever thinks it is ok for the police to arrest LEGAL CITIZENS for driving without a license, but illegal immigrants should be exempt from the law? Excellent strategy!

Wonder how he got elected? Perhaps by the community that doesn't show driver's licenses at the voting booths? :)

Users who are viewing this thread