"Immigrant activists" halt DUI checkpoints

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
I've got a better idea. Why not just annex Mexico and make it our "own". Then we could plunder it for natural resources while creating all sorts of resorts and factories. Good, wholesome low wage labor. :D
:lol: :lol: Good idea, they already make VW bugs and PT cruisers down there.

slick4_6

Established Member
Why do they need to notify the general public where the general area of the checkpoints are going to be? He said 5 of the last 6 fatal accidents involved unlicensed drivers.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I don't understand who we are being sensitive too, the ILLEGAL ****ers? C'mon. Lets be sensitive to the ****ing terrorist then. I hate this shit.

Originally posted by slick4_6
"But we also need to be sensitive to the community."

GEIST-02

Established Member
This is as bad as some of the Mexican families that want to sue the U.S. due to some of their family members who tried to cross into the states, died in the desert. The basis of their suit is the U.S. should have put water fountains in the middle of the desert to keep illegals from dying of dehydration.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I hope your kidding....

Originally posted by GEIST-02
This is as bad as some of the Mexican families that want to sue the U.S. due to some of their family members who tried to cross into the states, died in the desert. The basis of their suit is the U.S. should have put water fountains in the middle of the desert to keep illegals from dying of dehydration.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Actually...... he is not kidding. We do have some water stations in the desert for these illegally crossing in the desert. The gov't is being sued because these families claim there should have been more water stations setup....disgusting, they are breaking the law, and yet they are seen as victims, not criminals.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
There should be NO CHECKPOINTS except at the border. Re-instating this is an absolute crime.

If we're too stupid to defend our borders, why perform checks on legal citizens within the borders????????

I agree. ALL checkpoints should be made illegal. It's against the very fabric of our nation.

Papiere, bitte.

hitler.jpg

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by RTStabler51
:eek: how does that shit hold up in court??

Easily..look who is on the supreme court. My dad told me about this yesterday and I thought he was kidding, but the funny thing is i could believe it. This is totally like something calif would do. AHHH Dont you love living in a state where people who arent even citizens dictate the law?

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by slythetove
So now we're allowing illegal aliens to dictate our police policies, so they won't be inconvenienced... yeah, great idea.

Hey, La Raza Unida is one of the biggest protestors to the idea of showing your driver's license to vote. That would eliminate the chance of people voting twice and illegals voting.

In my town, the biggest problem and the reason for the high auto insurance rates is uninsured drivers - mainly illegals.

Oh, and by the way Edward, Happy Birthday!:beer:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
You think that's bad, Phoenix has like the highest concentration of illegal drivers in the country. Most of them are illegals.

No wonder my insurance is so friggin' high. :bash:

ssssnake

Established Member
I worked on a case where a female driver sued another driver who bumped her from behind at a light. I was reading her deposition and they asked her, "Do you have a driver's license?" To which she answered, "I don't need a driver's license - I know how to drive." I couldn't decide if I wanted to run out of the office laughing or screaming. :dw:

Last edited:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by ssssnake
I worked on a case where a female driver sued another driver who bumped her from behind at a light. I was reading her deposition and they asked her, "Do you have a driver's license?" To which she answered, "I don't need a driver's license - I know how to drive." I could decide if I wanted to run out of the office laughing or screaming. :dw:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

License??? License??? We don't need no stinkin' license!!!

madre7.jpg

http://www.darryl.com/badges/blazing.mov

Last edited:

bunny_power

Snugs has da powah!
Established Member
Originally posted by ssssnake
I worked on a case where a female driver sued another driver who bumped her from behind at a light. I was reading her deposition and they asked her, "Do you have a driver's license?" To which she answered, "I don't need a driver's license - I know how to drive." I couldn't decide if I wanted to run out of the office laughing or screaming. :dw:

:lol: :cuss: :lol: :cuss: :lol: :cuss: :lol: :cuss:

UCBeau

How the hell did this illegals get so much political clout? Are politicians afraid to stand up and tell them to STFU and go home? Sheesh, this country is going downhill fast if we allow crap like this to continue.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by SanDiego01Snake
How the hell did this illegals get so much political clout? Are politicians afraid to stand up and tell them to STFU and go home? Sheesh, this country is going downhill fast if we allow crap like this to continue.

Already has. We are out fighting wars in foreign countries when the battle is RIGHT HERE! If we let this continue, we will have no jobs, no power, no wealth.

Selfish???? ABSOLUTELY? WTF do people think this country was founded on???? Freedom? You've got to be kidding. It's based on self reliance and the small business.

Last edited:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
How can you be afraid of someone who has no voting rights in the friggin country????? And to think this is the greatest country on the planet being brought down by OURSELVES!

Users who are viewing this thread