I'm sure this is a repost..Was it anybody on here?

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rdCcMa9qPw&feature=related"]YouTube- Mustang Wreck in Myrtle Beach, SC[/ame]

This was recorded in 2007 & I'm sure was an epic thread back in the day.
Link to original thread?

Last edited:

dormeas

Established Member
Sometime back I saw a video of this same spot and like 10 or 12 cars almost lost it trying to power slide. My guess it was after a Mustang show or something cause there were a lot of cars rounding the corner before and after the black one that wrecked.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
I remember seeing that video when it happened. There was a thread on here about it. I don't remember if it was Epic but I am sure it was funny.

run2cars

Established Member
Yea that was in mrytle beach during Mustang week, that car wrecked then anther mustang in the same spot lost it the year after that at mustang week, watched them both. Not sure if its a member on here.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Yeah it's old, that driver was a douche.

At the mustang show there the next year, they had another cobra do the exact same thing in the exact same spot. That video is also on youtube somewhere.

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
Even if it was a member on here i highly doubt he would have the balls to admit it was him.

"Hey man i was just trying to make a U-turn"

BTW, just making sure this is out their... but he had 3 lanes to do this in and still failed!

Last edited:

firebird1999us

Established Member
Yeah that apparently happens every year in the same spot...I remember a big thread with lots of comparison videos from way back when:banana:

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
Found another mustang fail same road. I guess the wing didn't help him this time.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GfS3M3UZr0&feature=related"]YouTube- Stupid driver in a mustang[/ame]

And another...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPg9AwdKaA4&feature=related"]YouTube- Mustang Crash ............ Almost[/ame]

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was a widely watched video. Too much power coupled with a guy who was trying to put on a show IMO. I can't tell you how many show/cruises I've been to where someone tried to wow the crowd and ended up embarrassing himself, or worse. I remember one time where some fool in a so-so late '60s Charger tried doing a burnout in the show parking lot to impress the spectators, lost control, and slammed into a gorgeous parked '69 427 Vette that had just finished a 2 year restoration. The Vette had a lot of damage. Why can't people drive a car without succumbing to the pressure of pleasing the spectators?

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
Why can't people drive a car without succumbing to the pressure of pleasing the spectators?

Well i have no problems with a little showing off, even if i was a spectator i would enjoy seeing a cobra scream past me or do a burnout but when you are taking part in these actions you better be damn certain you know what your doing or else the videos above will be the end result. If your not comfortable with 500+hp then just take it easy on the gas out of the parking lot or just dont WOT, shit i honestly dont even know how the white mustang lost traction? :shrug:

mean03

Established Member
That is crazy, see it all the time people trying to show off when they really cant handle the power they have. That last video, that fool in the GT got lucky twice, the first was not slamming the traffic in the other lane then when he makes that U-turn he almost gets hammered by the Cobra. :)

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
that first video, I heard the guy wreck from all the way across the parking lot.

Users who are viewing this thread