I'm sure this is a repost..Was it anybody on here?

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Actually, it was a member on here, and he did admit it. There was a big thread about it several years ago. Can't recall the guys screen-name though...

Badass_Forever

Established Member
that video was of the gas peddle getting stuck, common problems with cobras, btw.. you guys are noobs and don't know the highly respected member who car it was.. so i'd keep quite before you get a nice month break.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
that video was of the gas peddle getting stuck, common problems with cobras, btw.. you guys are noobs and don't know the highly respected member who car it was.. so i'd keep quite before you get a nice month break.

Yeah, gas pedal stuck. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. :kaboom:

And you have 440 posts calling people newbs?

IceMan03

Established Member
For the record, I was there when both video accidents happend, I saw them with my own eyes and no gas pedal was stuck in either car. That's what they would like for you to belive. The hwy in front of Hooters is VERY BAD and I Mean seriously grooved. 75% of the tards that pull out of the parking lot at the stoplight for some reason have to see how fast they can go by the time they pass Hooter's. Plain and simple the car's are making too much power for the tire's that they are running, poorly maintained road, over correcting and stupidity are the results that we see in the videos posted. There is also another video of a DSG Mach1 or a DSG GT doing the same thing and ending up spinning out of control and doing a complete 360 and ended up facing on coming traffic in the same 3 lanes that he is in. Each year the Mustang Week Staff clearly warns everyone numerous times that they need to refrain from this, but they can not fix stupid. I imagine the "if" someone or multipule people were to become seriously injured or killed this would shut down Mustang Week at Myrtle Beach forever. If people want to do this, there is a reason for Drag Night at Mustang Week.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
haha, guess i'm the only one who's seen both of those vids numerous times and never realized it was the same location.

wow

IceMan03

Established Member
there is no dip in that section of road that I can recall.

From the wear point(being the lowet point in each lane) to the highest point(bieng the dividing lane markers) there is about 1.5-2" difference. Belive me check it out this year. That road has some extreme wear and tear on it.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member

LOL! Are you kidding me? Respected or not he is a complete moron for doing that.....btw noob? Really? Im not a noob and I still think that it was a dumb **** thing to do

jfsram

Established Member
There was no throttle sticking. In fact you can hear the application of throttle, just before the Cobra mounts the island.

F8L BYT

Established Member
I agree there is grooves in the road, I remember feeling them when I left the car show last mustang week. Those guys are dumbasses though. They think they have to do something extravagant to show off and usually end up losing it.

The funniest one I think was last year when the guy in the convt. 01 cobra tried doing a burnout in the middle of the road and failed b/c of traction control so he came back and tried again and did a good one but the cop on the other side of the road didnt like it and went after him :lol1::lol1::lol1:

Sea Pony

Workin'! Woot!
Established Member

I don't know who is dummer, the videos or this statement. Better to remain silent and have people think you might be a moron, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
BRING THE BAN BABY!:poke:

From the wear point(being the lowet point in each lane) to the highest point(bieng the dividing lane markers) there is about 1.5-2" difference. Belive me check it out this year. That road has some extreme wear and tear on it.

The dip or wear is not in the road, it is in the driver's intelligence level as they round a corner like that. We all know a crowd watching you when you are behind the wheel de-ages men back to their teenage years, when none of us could make a good decision to save our lives.

Bad road conditions + showing off = you deserve that deductable payment

Users who are viewing this thread