I'm out!

Crushinator

Established Member
Congrats! Always a good feeling to finally close the deal when you're selling a car. Time for something new!

Steve@BAS

Established Member
Aww man, well at least you did enjoy it right!

Something new is always around the corner, and if you can wait long enough the 15s aren't that far away!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Sad day. Hope you get back into another stang soon

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Sad day but you'll be back in another stang, they always do because you can only fight the urge so long, lol.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I notice as time passes by that some quietly disappear. If I go back and search for posts in this section from inception to now, you quickly see that there has been quite a turnover in people. I suppose the love affair only lasts so long. Long in the tooth simply doesn't suffice when the new hotness does more than just catch a quick gaze or glimpse. I admit, I'm preparing myself for a second year car from the upcoming S550 chassis.

I remember when you first got the car Robert and you were pretty excited about the changes you were going to make. Hopefully the car's new owner shares that same sentiment. Good luck in choosing a replacement. Got anything lined up?

Tob

heatsoaked12

Established Member
I've even thought of going the 5.0 turbo route but I enjoy the collector aspect ie: tell the average person you have a 9 second mustang and they may think its cool but tell them you have a Shelby and a certain excitement shows up. Also I've built too many cars for others to enjoy (after spending thousands then selling them off), this ones for me and I'll make it whatever I want it to be.

Robertt305

Devil Dog
Established Member
Looking around at bosses but still not 100% sure on what I want...

Looking forward to a new build!

Blackmax

Established Member
Looking around at bosses but still not 100% sure on what I want...

Looking forward to a new build!

I saw a new Boss up here that was modded and it sounded sick,way better than any GT500 I've heard. If I do another build it will be a street legal Cobra Jet. Buy a new 6 cylinder in white and gut it.

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
I say this now and hopefully never change my mind but. I never "want" to sell my car. Tired of never owning a car out right and paying finance. I want a toy and a garage queen, both have to be expensive!

Good luck !

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Always sad, but turn the page and on to another chapter. Good luck!

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Yes Boss is a great build ! From your name, I take it your here in Miami. Metro Ford had some use Bosses and quite a few new ones on the lot. Check em out, talk to Nick.

Users who are viewing this thread