I'm just a girl....

LRNIN2LUVhisSVT

Established Member
I don't mind showing my face! LOL! I just do not know how!

You realize I am here to learn about my boyfriends Cobra right?? Maybe I need to ask him permission first, before posting my pic!?! LOL! NOOOO he is not like that...infact he probably has a better pick of me than I do! Most of the ones I have are of both of us and I would NOT post on of him without asking that is for sure...but one of me why not?...lead the way...tell me how!

Di

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Easiest way is to use the attach file button on the reply screen. Just click it and brouse for the file but please make sure it's a .jpg. Those files are inherently smaller in size and take less time to load. Or if you have an image already on the web somewhere click the img button up top and enter the file location. Just make sure the permissions on the file do not prohibit others viewing the pic or well get the red X of death.

LRNIN2LUVhisSVT

Established Member
Hey wait!! If I am ugly does that mean no more learning about cars for me??? HMMMMM...let me rethink this one! LOL!

Maybe I should get a pic taken in front of Jack's Cobra then most of you would be looking at the car anyway! :lol:

Di

PS-Thanks Electricstorm...watching out for me...too sweet!

LRNIN2LUVhisSVT

Established Member
Morning SoCal!

I am blonde remember...bold type and go slow! LOL! I have a couple of pics...they stink, and most have Jack in them so let me see what I can do! Not that one with him would not be just fine with me, but not without asking him first...a little matter of RESPECT!

But I do not see an "attach file button" on my reply screen..HELLLP!

LRNIN2LUVhisSVT

Established Member
You mean in the PM section??? not here?? My screen when I send a pm looks like that, but not here?? GOD, I AM SOOO BLONDE!! Skip 101, try an Imtermediate Course! LOL!

PS-I have received official permission to post any pic I want...lol...now if I can just figure it all out!

DUHHH..hehehe

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Ok Di here we go. Go to the bottom right , it says post POST REPLY. Click on that. Fill in what you want to say then go down to the BROWSE button and click on that. When you get to the pic you want to use, double click on it and then click SUBMIT REPLY.

:beer: :beer:

LRNIN2LUVhisSVT

Established Member
YEAHHHHH ME! I got it..here we are with our kiddos! Thanks Larry, and isn't my Jack a cutie too! I certainly think so!

I am sure you guys could care less...I will post his car...that will most likely perk you guys up!

:rolling: Di

Let's see if this works now..I attached the pic..crossing my fingers and hitting send!

LRNIN2LUVhisSVT

Established Member
YIKES that is a HUGE pic Larry...should have made it smaller...I look scarey! hehehe

Now tell me how I set a pic to go with my posts....like the ones you guys all have to the left of your posts...pleeeeez!

electricstorm

Established Member
go to the control panel (on the main page) and then you can edit everything -
then you can upload a pic (the ones on the side are called avatars) and it'll become your avatar -
*sighs*
Sorry I don't have the time right now to take a bunch of screenshots!

LRNIN2LUVhisSVT

Established Member
The REAL Babe!

Okay guys here ya go...finally something for you to drool over! LOL!

Is "she" hot or what???!!!???

I will get new pics...have to get a rear shot since Jack recently installed the HUGE metallic lettering on the bumper so you make damn sure there is no mistaking that his car is in fact a COBRA! LOL! It was his Valentines gift from me!

Enjoy!!

Di

LRNIN2LUVhisSVT

Established Member
Thanks Electric..will give it a go!

By the way, on the pic of Jack and I and our kiddos...I meant his and mine...not "ours"...lol. We each have two!

Will try to get ya something better...these are old...sorry to disappoint guys! LOL!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by LRNIN2LUVhisSVT
Thanks Electric..will give it a go!

By the way, on the pic of Jack and I and our kiddos...I meant his and mine...not "ours"...lol. We each have two!

Will try to get ya something better...these are old...sorry to disappoint guys! LOL!

Hey, nobody is disapointed. But thank God I don't look at Jack the same way as you do. ;-) :thumbsup:

LRNIN2LUVhisSVT

Established Member
I am glad as well Larry! LOL! OKay, how about the car then...she's hot right??? LOL!

As my post says...Ia m just a girl! LOL! No supermodel here!! I am here to learn...I don;t have to look good to do that do I??? hehehe But keep the compliments comming!!!! :lol:

SoCal...what do you mean by 35 posts?? I have to post here 35 times to use my own pic?? Haven't I already?? Seems like it?!? LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread