If you remember this you're a 90's kid and queer.

Stevo151

Established Member
hmmmm i was born in '91 and i never watched that... it was power rangers, TMNT, and dragon ball z like said above! and i watched walker texas ranger biatches!!!

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
My niece loves the Teletubbies when ever i'm watching her that's all we watch. And I was always trying to figure out what was up with that sun baby that was always giggling and laughing. I swear the purple one was GAY because he had a purse but they called it a magic bag (WELL DO SOME MAGIC AND DISAPPEAR). Call me a bad uncle but I was going to tell her that the teletubbies were dead.

Last edited:

M3xpress

Established Member
what about this:

csbatman.jpg

best cartoon evar.

That was a great show.

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
Sega Channel FTW! That thing was so far ahead of its time....

what about this:

csbatman.jpg

best cartoon evar.

Props same here. also i was born in 89 and thank gawd i missed "most" of the era of guys with big hair looking like grls thinking were all rockstars.

JJs89lx

In the making.....
Established Member
Have to say as of the 90's... The Simpson's after school, and wheel of fortune at dinner was about all I watched as a kid. The rest of the time I was busy outside or trying to improve things. And rainy days were all about the Super Nintendo, the first Nintendo, and then Nintendo 64. Along with K'nex and lego's. I don't recall the purple queer from my childhood memories.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
You must have been born in the 90's sorry.

The fact that you spent the time to dig up that pic, and then make this loser of a thread speaks VOLUMES about your sexual orientation and lack of ever getting near a vagina.

StuStang

Established Member
op could save thread by posting pics of his notch...

just a suggestion.

ps: power rangers are the s***!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I don't remember there being any cartoons with a red x in the title :)

RedDemon91

Established Member
I'm surprised no one's mentioned the greats! Beavis and Butthead, Ahh Real Monsters, Rugrats, The Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, Dexter's Lab, The Animaniacs! I could go on.... point is kids shows today suck hard. Oh and our generation of Batman was the shit, that's one cartoon I seriously miss. Oh and don't forget Are You Afraid of the Dark.

Ahh found it :rockon:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEx9r5enZsk"]YouTube- Batman: The Animated Series[/nomedia]

Last edited:

5-OH

Established Member
The fact that you spent the time to dig up that pic, and then make this loser of a thread speaks VOLUMES about your sexual orientation and lack of ever getting near a vagina.

What is this vagina you speak of?

Was it a toy in the 90's?

Users who are viewing this thread