If you remember this you're a 90's kid and queer.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
3920908917_a02a28238c_b.gif

damn, that's a nice fox body. i guess i can forgive you for being queer. lol.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
i always thought power rangers were kinda gay. i guess they arent?

I thought it was awesome until my parents had to break it to me it was a dubbed over Japanese show. Then i realized how gay it was. Though i got to like season 3 iirc (when the white ranger came, or maybe the green one, dunno, same guy whos now a MMA fighter.....) before they broke the news.

Amy Jo Johnson ftw.

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Thread was gay until the OP put up pics of his notch and redeemed himself. Teletubbies were stupid as shit, I remember my younger cousin loved that crap. I loved watching old school '60's cartoons like bugs bunny and shit. I also watched the OG power rangers and always thought the pink ranger was a hottie :)

530stangs_22

First On Race Day
Established Member
anyone remember doug, rugrats, rockos modern life, ahhhh real monsters?? thats what i was watch in the 90's (i was born in 1990)

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
nostalgic thread, although OP started in a faggy way, the awesome shows posted from other members and the notch pics saved it.

I was a 90's kid and loved power rangers and rugrats and doug and ahh real monsters and the batman series and of course DBZ and simpsons and more!!!!!!

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank God I grew up in the time of Flintstone's, Scoobie Doo, Justice League and GI Joe. (and I am talking about the original stuff...not this new version BS)

x2. Don't for get MASK

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQdgbs0IUDg"]YouTube- M.A.S.K. cartoon intro[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread