If you cant beat them, join them

JJackson515

Established Member
Newly added to the stable. 2015 Huracan built by Underground racing. Its their 3 package with some additional upgrades. tuned on 91 and ms109. It is truly an attention getter, which will take a bit to get use to. It is my first (but not last) exotic.

- Only thing I am changing is I have some MV Forged wheels showing up soon, and it will be sent back this winter for the full works.

Photo Jul 23, 8 44 42 PM_resize.png

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Fn awesome! What kind of power does it make? What’s the full works you’re sending it back for? Congrats on a bad ass ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Adower

Established Member
Newly added to the stable. 2015 Huracan built by Underground racing. Its their 3 package with some additional upgrades. tuned on 91 and ms109. It is truly an attention getter, which will take a bit to get use to. It is my first (but not last) exotic.

- Only thing I am changing is I have some MV Forged wheels showing up soon, and it will be sent back this winter for the full works.

View attachment 1714752
Good LAWD!

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Bad ass!

When it comes to Exotics, Ive always been a fan of Lamborghini over Ferrari. Maybe its a kindred spirit between Ford II and Lamborghini with regard to Ferrari.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations! That is one hell of a ride. Why not enjoy the crazy 1400 or so horses it has now, for a year or so? Then do the ludicrous 2000 hp upgrade for a new level of fun and enjoyment. If you've got money to burn, though, then go for the throat.

Users who are viewing this thread