If there was one specific make of vehicle you could remove from existence...

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
the FJ Cruiser is a legit 4x4. i actually considered getting one till i read about the crinkle front clip/fenders issue. F that. but they one of THE most off road capable vehicles right off the show room floor. moreso than the Wrangler (except Rubicon). Toyotas 4x4s are legit off roaders to begin with and the FJ is the most capable right out of the gate. but they do have love it or hate it styling. owners love them and their resale value is pretty high.

I will say I was impressed with how capable they could be outside of the "little" crinkle issue. We saw them all over the place on our trip (we flew into Denver and made a loop through yellowstone, moab etc...).

I didnt care about the styling but the inside was garbage (at least on whatever trim level this was). I knew we'd be driving a LOT and no arm rest bugged the shit out of me. The dash wouldnt let go of my USB chord and when it finally did we thought the whole damned dash was gonna come apart. I forget whatever else was up this one (rental car abuse for some of it Im sure) but I just wasnt driving that for the next 2 weeks.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
TOYOTA by a long shot. They make nothing useful and the retarded cult following based off zero intellect regarding quality/reliability drives me insane.

My 4runner is a beast. I will have it till the wheels fall off. Then I may just put new ones on.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Pontiac aztek, good thing they no longer make it, but man what an ugly thing that was.
Walter White does not approve of your post! lol
vmp-tune.1141938

Attachments

• tumblr_mlkzl3y4GU1ri48nso1_500.png
    tumblr_mlkzl3y4GU1ri48nso1_500.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 172

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Lexus - because their newer commercials are so goddamn pretentious. EFF Lexus!

:( but i need them to make my living.... :D

Harley-Davidson: ref. South Park season 13, episode 12.

As the former owner of three HDs, i can tell you that of all the families of bikes they make, only the Dynas and Touring bikes are worth a shit.

They sell a lifestyle, and an image 1st. Bikes are secondary imo. It would kind of explain why powersports sales are down so drastically. Of course, their pricing doesnt help either. Neither does EVERY dealer putting an ADM on MSRP. Stupid Riverside harley had a 4 THOUSAND dollar ADM on big twins and Sportsters. $6k per touring bike.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
:( but i need them to make my living.... :D

Nothing against the cars - they are solid. My parents have 2 and my sis drives one also. But seriously - wtf is wrong with their marketing Dept? Most disgusting commercials ever! I mean - the one where the guy is driving along and the wind blows another guy's paperwork into the street in front of the moving car - and the driver shoots the guy this look of disgust... I mean....it's ridiculous.

blk02edge

Established Member
My 4runner is a beast. I will have it till the wheels fall off. Then I may just put new ones on.
Sure, I didn't say they don't have happy owners, they just aren't on some magical level above all else. None of their models excel in performance or efficiency and that's fact.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
No problem. ;) I'm sure you love that baluga whale looking thing. Lol

Sure do. :D Didn't want a truck that looked like it was built out of duplo blocks. (Not going to lie, I was holding out for the new F250s until I started working at the Toyota plant and saw first hand what goes into building them. Helped build my own truck, so no one to blame but myself for any related issues.)

IMG_0006.JPG
IMG_0007.JPG

Never_Enough

Established Member
Sure do. :D Didn't want a truck that looked like it was built out of duplo blocks. (Not going to lie, I was holding out for the new F250s until I started working at the Toyota plant and saw first hand what goes into building them. Helped build my own truck, so no one to blame but myself for any related issues.)

View attachment 93407 View attachment 93408
I'd drive it. I still want a truck or SUV just b/c of the just in case nonsense. I don't need one, but what kind of life would that be? lol

blk02edge

Established Member

View attachment 93407 View attachment 93408
Looks nice and i would actually drive it. Just don't for one second agree that they are above and beyond like many say due to many of my own personal experiences

Users who are viewing this thread