If there was one specific make of vehicle you could remove from existence...

Jaysin

Established Member
I really hate Volkswagen, none of their vehicles excite me in the slightest, just don't care for the brand at all, beetles, jettas, passats, golfs, I hate them all. Not to mention quite a few around here have them riding on stretched tires and shit sounding exhausts. I just hate the "v dub" brand. Doesn't include Audi.

Seen a lot of Toyota being mentioned, I worked at Toyota as a salesman back in 2015. The brand as a whole doesn't bother me, though I find their lineup pretty boring and underwhelming. But I will say, I hate Tacomas and 95% of the owners I encountered and see around here think they drive gods gift to mankind, and 95% of the time I dealt with an owner wanting to trade one in they would always complain about the trade in offer, as most Toyota owners seem to think that their car appreciates in value once they drive it off the lot. I only ever dealt with that mindset with Tacoma, and FJ owners (FJ owners definitely think they drive a gold mine). I do like the Crew Max Tundras though. Rant off lol

nxhappy

Established Member
The Viper. Not necessarily for the car, but because every single one in my area is driven by a guy with a man bun or wearing plaid shorts or shirt with flip flops and socks.

Like this assmaster.
This **** fondler has a skullet and 3 inch pony tail.

holiday%20soxer.jpg
seriously? you should hang yourself for this comment.

Ford>Chevy

Established Member
Dodge Intrepid/Avenger....one has a nightmare of an engine (the 2.7) and the Avenger is just a rattler of a car my lord.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Surprised at all the Buick responses. Without Buick we would have no Grand National. Not to mention they're ranked among the most reliable makes by CR. That along with the FJ Cruiser

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Surprised at all the Buick responses. Without Buick we would have no Grand National. Not to mention they're ranked among the most reliable makes by CR. That along with the FJ Cruiser

I'm thinking everyone is referring to Buick now. I mean the GN imho was the last good car they made. Anything they have now I'd rather have a Cadillac. Imho Buick should've got the ax not Pontiac. But like stated they sell the shit out of them over seas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread