If only it would just stay clean.....

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
For those of you that own a black ride you know what I'm talking about. My bud told me tonight to grab some pics before she gets dirty so I did with my phone...

nightshotjpg1_zpsad935da3.jpg

nightshot_zps992bf5c4.jpg

nightshotjpg2_zps4c319d5a.jpg

nightshotjpg3_zpsc9dcbfa5.jpg

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Yeah I love how they look but after owning one I dunno if I'll torture myself with another one lol

Car looks great.

executiV

Established Member
Very sharp, man. Pain to maintain but nothing like that sinister look.

Looks like you have it lowered on PSS's, how is the traction and has the ride quality changed?

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
That thing is sinister looking. I know what you mean when you say black is hard to keep clean.. believe me lol. I go through tons of quick detailer and microfibers.

Rob Nelson

Established Member
Love the SINISTER look of the triple black cars when clean!!! Reminds me I gotta get out and detail mine before it gets stored for the winter.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Looks great!!

I'll never own another black car either. But if I was loaded I would have to buy a P1 in black. That car just looks sick in black. LOL.

Palmer

Established Member
Looks great. I don't see how you guys do it, I'm way too OCD to own a black car.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I'll never own neither a black or white car ever again. :nonono: I usually pride myself on keeping my cars clean, at least compared to the general public lol, but if something does happen in life and I have to go more than 5-7 days without washing it like I usually do, oh boy...

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Damn that thing looks great from every angle. My neighbor has a blacked out 5.0 with the tinted head lights and blacked out wheels, looks badass driving down the road. His car is no where near as sweet as your GT500 though!

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Very sharp, man. Pain to maintain but nothing like that sinister look.

Looks like you have it lowered on PSS's, how is the traction and has the ride quality changed?

With the FRPP springs it's a touch firmer, hardly noticeable. The traction is much better on the PSS. I like the fact I can drive this car if its cold out and not worry about cracking the side walls like the G/Y's.

FWIW-This is my 7th consecutive black toy. If this was a DD car, no way I could keep it clean all the time. Unless I quit my job... lol

Thanks guys! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread