If "around and found out" were a handful of rednecks out to "hit a lick"

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
For the guy to flee rather than try and claim self defense in some way, which would have had to have included not chopping these guys up, but to do that and then flee leads me to believe that there was some other operation going on and he knew that any police poking around the yard during the investigation would lead to more trouble. The average person just trying to protect themselves and their property aren't going to chop up 4 people and dump them in a river. Curious to see what else comes of this. I'm wondering if the cartel is tied to this given the manner of the disposal of the bodies.

If it was the cartel they probably would never find the bodies. They dont do that stuff in the US. They keep it low profile. People just disappear.

Someone suggested maybe part of a catalytic converter theft ring. Criminals on bikes and a salvage yard. The wife said they ride bikes together (late at night) and hang out at a salvage yard.
I guess she thinks thats normal? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
This smacks of Gus Fring...
bd5dad162902081fb1c39679a782703e64e42339.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
If it was the cartel they probably would never find the bodies. They dont do that stuff in the US. They keep it low profile. People just disappear.

Someone suggested maybe part of a catalytic converter theft ring. Criminals on bikes and a salvage yard. The wife said they ride bikes together (late at night) and hang out at a salvage yard.
I guess she thinks thats normal? Lol

That's a solid point considering there's probably no shortage of sawzalls to use lol.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
For the guy to flee rather than try and claim self defense in some way, which would have had to have included not chopping these guys up, but to do that and then flee leads me to believe that there was some other operation going on and he knew that any police poking around the yard during the investigation would lead to more trouble. The average person just trying to protect themselves and their property aren't going to chop up 4 people and dump them in a river. Curious to see what else comes of this. I'm wondering if the cartel is tied to this given the manner of the disposal of the bodies.
giphy.gif

MG0h3

Established Member
That's a solid point considering there's probably no shortage of sawzalls to use lol.

Ya typically the cartel dudes do their gruesome shit to strike fear in everyone from their competition, LE, politicians, down to the local nobody that might consider snitching.

Very public and filmed. Kinda like the Taliban/Isis.

I bet the hick at the salvage yard smoked them and then figured chopping them up and tossing them in the creek was the best idea.

Might worked had the cops not pulled location data off the dead guys wife’s phone.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I'm gonna guess meth or catalytic converters

The dismemberment + fleeing makes me think it's the former

Regarding the salvage yard owner, not a good look to be questioned, not be named a suspect, and then steal a car and get out of dodge.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
4 grown men riding bicycles together late at night….anyone seen the movie Bros yet? Seems like a real life example of that movie….

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I'm gonna guess meth or catalytic converters

The dismemberment + fleeing makes me think it's the former

Regarding the salvage yard owner, not a good look to be questioned, not be named a suspect, and then steal a car and get out of dodge.

yeah, meth on the brain told him it was good idea to chop them up and dump them in the river.

couldnt he have just tossed them in a car, crushed the car, and stacked it 20 cars high on top of another car? less blood/mess to deal with. shit, toss the crushed car in the river lol

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
yeah, meth on the brain told him it was good idea to chop them up and dump them in the river.

couldnt he have just tossed them in a car, crushed the car, and stacked it 20 cars high on top of another car? less blood/mess to deal with. shit, toss the crushed car in the river lol

I wouldn't stack it on top...I'd stack it on the bottom, two cars deep haha Putting it on top would make the whole stack look like a chocolate fountain at a wedding.

chocolate-fountain.gif

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I wouldn't stack it on top...I'd stack it on the bottom, two cars deep haha Putting it on top would make the whole stack look like a chocolate fountain at a wedding.

chocolate-fountain.gif

i was just thinking if they brought in dogs for a search. seal em up in bags.

or just put them in a vat of acid. that's what i do.

i mean, the cartel does

_Snake_

Established Member
Uh hello. The Elm Street parents stored the remains of Freddy Kruger in the trunk of a car and guess what? Someone found him in a crappy junked car in a huge junk yard! Lets rethink putting the bodies in a trunk.
My thoughts exactly. I recommend cutting the top off a water heater, removing the contents, putting the body in there, and then welding the top back on.

Or at least that's what a friend who's family owned a waste disposal company said he'd pick up on occasion while driving his route. Usually with a handful of guys nearby watching to see if he'd take it. He always did.

MG0h3

Established Member

Cadaver dog would smell that several hundred yards away with a light wind.

Humans would smell it quite a ways out too for a short period of time.

MG0h3

Established Member
i was just thinking if they brought in dogs for a search. seal em up in bags.

or just put them in a vat of acid. that's what i do.

i mean, the cartel does

Bags don’t work. We bury body parts 4-6 feet deep in a plastic bag so that it doesn’t degrade as fast and we can use it as a training aid longer.

Dogs still nail it.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I sell large motors to scrap yards to power car shredders. Can shred a complete car in about 30 seconds.

Put body in trunk of car. Say goodbye.

When I first started in this industry an old timer warned me to never look in the trunks of cars as they went in the shredder. I always stayed in the drive room. Plausible deniability... lol

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Bags don’t work. We bury body parts 4-6 feet deep in a plastic bag so that it doesn’t degrade as fast and we can use it as a training aid longer.

Dogs still nail it.

ok ok ok. you got me. i dont have any real experience disposing of bodies.

Attachments

• 74b5c12d-d9d9-4110-8b28-1cd7b2fe5c42_text.gif
    74b5c12d-d9d9-4110-8b28-1cd7b2fe5c42_text.gif
    331.6 KB · Views: 56

Users who are viewing this thread