If "around and found out" were a handful of rednecks out to "hit a lick"

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
My wife has told me several times she could kill me without any trace. So I guess there wouldn’t be any need to dispose of my body.

But if there was, she also mentioned there is soil testing that can be done now that can detect human remains after it’s been digested by animals. I don’t know if DNA testing is possible, but I think science may be catching up to the feed em to the pigs strategy.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Is this guy some type of moron? There is a large chain of lakes 15-20 miles away from the city yet he dumps the bodies in a local creek.

If he had a scrap yard he likely had access to some 55 gallon barrels, a welder and some sand/gravel/rocks to ensure said barrels sink...

I suppose it might be hard for one guy to get a 300+ lb barrel onto a boat and into the middle of the lake to dump but I'm sure he could get creative and figure out a way.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
My wife has told me several times she could kill me without any trace. So I guess there wouldn’t be any need to dispose of my body.

But if there was, she also mentioned there is soil testing that can be done now that can detect human remains after it’s been digested by animals. I don’t know if DNA testing is possible, but I think science may be catching up to the feed em to the pigs strategy.

Gf has told me there are many ways to kill me without raising any questions.

Named a few..

I responded back with “ Holy shit. “

jshen

Established Member
Comforting isn’t it?

Every day I wake up is a day she wanted me to wake up.
I had an ex like that and I immediately filed for divorce and got her out of my house. Life is too short for crap like that.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
It's a junkyard, take a rear end, wrap body and rear end in chicken wire, dump in deep part of the river.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
My X was more direct! I told her how the divorce proceedings would go, and they went My way. She drove up to our ( now my) vacation home in a ski town late at night. There were 20 something people partying in the house. She entered the house with a baseball bat and went upstairs to find my latest girlfriend. I ran along with others upstairs to see what's up. As I entered a bedroom, she swung the bat down trying to hit my head. I caught it with my left hand, and broke my hand. She was subdued by guests and hauled off by the law. Fun times!

Comforting isn’t it?

Every day I wake up is a day she wanted me to wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread