idiot smashes $22,000 worth of TVs at Walmart

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Walmart will often hire and promote from within for it's corporate office. Walmart is a GIANT company that is very successful, working in the corporate for them is big bucks. Even working as the manager of a store is very good money.

I thought he was talking about buying Snuggies for $2.99 and reselling them to customers for $11.

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
I wouldn't have stepped in. I'm not getting injured for Walmart's sake, of all places. I would have happily notified an employee but otherwise it's not my problem. I'm sure they have insurance.

Very well put...the last thing I'd do is take one for Wal-Mart:dw:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
What the.....Only at Walmart would something like this happen. :dw:

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Thats just wild.

I do know about the DO NOT TOUCH THE CUSTOMER RULE.

Black Friday 2 years ago I was in the Walmart the next town over from here. I saw the line to the Electronics was backed up honestly 200 - 300 feet or possibly more. As I walk by an aisle near the department and saw a box of something. I walked over just to see what it was. the aisle was not blocked off. There was a buggy (shopping cart) sitting there and a man on the other side of the buggy looking at stuff. As I approached and was looking at what was on the counter the man moved towards the buggy. He then pushed the buggy into me and pushed me. I said, Excuse me, I was just looking and I did not mean to get in your way. He said you can not be in this aisle. I said, There's nothing blocking the aisle why can I not be in the aisle? He said it was for the person(s) standing in the line for Electronics. He said go get in line way back there and pointed over towards the end of the line. I said I was just looking on the shelves to see if there was anything I was wanting or needing. He again pushed me towards the end of the aisle with the buggy and asked me to leave. I complied. When I told the people up front what had happened, they said the same thing. Did he physically touch you. If so he will be fired. I told them no but he sure liked using the buggy to move me.

milktasd2

Established Member
Walmart has x about of money set aside for shrinkage ie theft, vandalism, etc.

As for making money at walmart,just get into management and you can make some money.

Base pay Assistant is 45K plus bonus all the way to 100K plus bonus for the store manager. And bonuses are percentage of what the store made. Around where I live that is 15K for the assitants and 110K for the store mananger.

NateV8

Established Member
haha that's funny. Why would anyone try and stop him? Who gives a shit, if I was working there I would probably be laughing my ass off. It's not like he was smashing your car or something.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think Wal-Mart has pissed me off a few times to where i've considered doing the same thing to be honest. Their lack of customer service and inability to keep the shelves properly stocked with products coupled with the "awesome" people that love to shop their with all 8 of their loud-ass kids at the same time makes me avoid Wally World like the plague . Swing on player :beer:

My solution is the same as yours. I just never go there. I probably go to a Wal-Mart maybe once every two years or so. I have never liked that store. Never!

Bullitt02744

Established Member
Swing away Buddy, Swing away.

They probably throw all those tvs away anyway. if thats a 24hr Walmart those things have been on for the last 365 days at least.
You have to be an idiot to buy any of those floor models.

This guy reminds me of cool hand luke. Just askin for it

Users who are viewing this thread