idiot smashes $22,000 worth of TVs at Walmart

Jefe

Established Member
So many good weapons in that store to take him down. I would of jumped in for sure

SHOdown220

Established Member

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
Well, you don't just go off like that for no reason. Walmart probably pissed him off, somehow. Still, not a reason to get arrested.

HoustonGT

Established Member
I think Wal-Mart has pissed me off a few times to where i've considered doing the same thing to be honest. Their lack of customer service and inability to keep the shelves properly stocked with products coupled with the "awesome" people that love to shop their with all 8 of their loud-ass kids at the same time makes me avoid Wally World like the plague . Swing on player :beer:

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
I think Wal-Mart has pissed me off a few times to where i've considered doing the same thing to be honest. Their lack of customer service and inability to keep the shelves properly stocked with products coupled with the "awesome" people that love to shop their with all 8 of their loud-ass kids at the same time makes me avoid Wally World like the plague . Swing on player :beer:

agreed
Walmart sux

I would have tried to take the last TV on the rack and say that I was saving it from destruction. When everyone has their attention on him.....
I exit stage left:-D

95riosnake

Established Member
I think if it was pretty much any other store, someone might have stepped in. I would have let him have at it too, F WalMart. The only good thing to ever come from there is peopleofwalmart.com

gump

aka jamz
Established Member

walmarts usually hire:

1. teens who don't give a damn except what time they get off work

2. scabs who can't get hired anyone else because they are always late, call out sick once a week, steal from the job, etc....

3. old people who need some extra cash - usually these give you the best service

4. physically and mentally handicapped

You get what you pay for. economics 101

Stopsign32v

Established Member
So many good weapons in that store to take him down. I would of jumped in for sure

Why so you can save the TVs from the bad man? :dw::rollseyes

Its not like he was beating a kid to death. Let him do whatever the hell he wants and let Walmart and the police worry about it.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
walmarts usually hire:

1. teens who don't give a damn except what time they get off work

2. scabs who can't get hired anyone else because they are always late, call out sick once a week, steal from the job, etc....

3. old people who need some extra cash - usually these give you the best service

4. physically and mentally handicapped

You get what you pay for. economics 101

LOL I know what you mean, I've been down your way a few times and seen it first hand.

My kid brother lives in Norcross, just off Jimmy Carter Blvd, and works on Buford Highway.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
thats what walmart gets for only having 2 lanes open during rush hour...lol

milktasd2

Established Member
Walmart policy is not to interfere. Associates will be fired, same if they tried to stop someone shoplifting.

I know, I workfor wally world. You would also be surprised at how much money you can make at walmart too.

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
the funny thing is, those displays are probably worth a tiny fraction of that 22k. When they do sell the display models, it is for a huge discount. My 46 samsung lcd at best buy was listed for 2200, and i walked out the door for 1198. Should have found the new ones to bust up!

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
I wouldn't have stepped in. I'm not getting injured for Walmart's sake, of all places. I would have happily notified an employee but otherwise it's not my problem. I'm sure they have insurance.

Users who are viewing this thread