I was carjacked at gunpoint last night...no joke!

davidmax

Established Member
Happened to me as well,and I shot him 3 times with a Baretta .32 Tomcat.He survived and he's back out on the streets of N.Y C again.
I havent carried a weapon for 6-8 years now ,I figure I have a big G-D looking after me as did my assailant cause I used my back up pistol (all I could draw from my ankle I had my 1911 >45ACP on my side if I had shot him with some 185 jhp he would be dead,and I would have no sorrow.Dave Smilovic

JettRink

SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
lmfao @ "Tyrone... Imagine that." Sorry to hear about that man, sounds like a nightmare, like somethin off COPS. But StreetSnake is absolutely right. There's no room for bein' a tough guy when you're outnumbered, outgunned and not ready. I can't believe how young those punks were. Too bad they weren't older so they could get a heavier sentence. Man I read that whole article, they crashed your sUV, btw, what kind of suv was it?

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
If somebody point a firearm at me, it's worth killing them over. Don't point a firearm in my direction and threaten me and not expect me to defend myself.

It's not the car, it's the threat of deadly force to me and mine. That said, it all depends on the situation. California law is a little backwards on self defense, we wouldn't want to deprive some hoodlum of his right to support himself by committing crimes. But I'd rather be tried by twelve then carried by six.

inteller

Established Member
Originally posted by SPEEDTRAPZ
I welcome the opprotunity to hose one of the worthless human beings down with my service weapon.

one part of me is laughing with you, and another part of me is terrified to drive (or get stopped) through No LA. :lol:

why is the image of Sheriff J.W. Pepper from "Live and Let Die" keep popping into my head?

Last edited:

maoun

Established Member
i'll kill to save my own life...but, just pointing a gun at me does not mean that i'm going to be shot. i agree it's tricky, but i would give up my car for someone's life, no matter how much i hate them

GoatDaddy

Glad you're okay, and that really took some balls to make them let you takes the dogs out before they took the truck. F'in thieves.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Wow you and your dogs are very lucky. Can't wait to see what these kids get into when they are older. I like what Speedtrapz has to say, as long as he is not too trigger happy. F the punks!!:nonono:

Street Racer

Established Member
Wow, thats crazy!!! Glad you and your dogs are ok. Was the SUV totalled? I thought it was a little wierd that the website posted the one kids address. If it were me, I would repay the favor by waiting for him to come home one night (when he gets out that is). Was this in the suburbs or the city. I know that I didnt dare go downtown here in Cincy for a while after the riots, and still dont really go down there! I Wish we had a CC Law. Anyway, glad to see your OK!!!!! Best of Luck. :beer:

P.S. Someone said something about if it would have been the Cobra they probably would have gotten away. I doubt it, dumba$$ young kids probably would have crashed it faster than the SUV!!!!!! :eek:

Last edited:

MY VENOM

Established Member
Glad you can write about this.
I hope you are not liable for the hit and run and crash. Here in NY the Leasing company is liable in an accident because they own the car. All Leasing companies have pulled out of NY for this reason.

MikeW

Established Member
Dang hate to see that.... I thought they had gotten #935 Torch Red Coupe. (Remember I have #935 Torch Vert).

Glad to see you and your dogs walked away alive.

Take Care,

Mike

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
(That's the small 9mm, right? That's a nice piece. I am looking at the same unit for when I get the replica on the road.)

Jim

mk40 is the smallest 40cal semi auto in the world. Not sure I would have used it, but I have a golden too and if they would'nt let me have my dogs back? As soon as the barrel of their gun goes down away from me....that is FREAKING IT !! Self defence time !

Poiznus

Super Cool SVT Poster
Established Member
Hey man, I'm glad you came out of that mess okay. It could have been REAL bad. Stupid kids could have shot you without thinking twice. :nonono:

-----------------------

IMO anyone that holds a gun to someone else (for whatever reason) should be shot. :burn:

mr-mstng

Established Member
Originally posted by SPEEDTRAPZ
iM A POLICE OFFICER IN nORTH lOUISIANA yes we have a conceiled weapons law here but we also have a shoot the car jacker law as well. the only thing that could have made this any better is if the victim had a 50 cal. Desert Eagle tucked away in his waist band and unloaded it into the offenders chest at which point he dies a slow painful death girgling on his own blood. _____ing B!@#ards. This is why Im for "Roadside Executions". they save everyone a lot of time and tax dollars. Glad you got your dogs and yourself out of harms way. why cant this happen to me? I welcome the opprotunity to hose one of the worthless human beings down with my service weapon.

:thumbsup: I agree 110%

03_Sonic Blur

Wanna Talk? PM Me
Established Member
Originally posted by maoun
i'll kill to save my own life...but, just pointing a gun at me does not mean that i'm going to be shot. i agree it's tricky, but i would give up my car for someone's life, no matter how much i hate them

Well, you're young, play that game a few times for keeps, you'll know what I'm talking about. Pointing any firearm at me constitutes a deadly threat. The threat is the firearm itself, not the person. You can't know what intent is in the mind of the person behind the gun. You better leave emotion out of it, too. No place for hate when you're in jeopardy. Just action.

The exception is law enforcement. If LE is pointing a weapon at you, I suggest compliance.

One more thing, I've never pointed a weapon at somebody I didn't fully intend to shoot. There are people in the world who will bring deadly violence into your life unbidden. Hesitate, and hope for a nice obituary.

Now, back to my dull, boring, uneventful life in Green Acres...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread