I want my username back....

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
WTF is this changing my username to pussout? Toolbag12 is the one that never showed up its not my fault my car ****ed up when he finally decided to drop his balls! I WANT MY NAME BACK. I did my time, now let me have it back. I didnt even do anything worth getting banned in the first place unless people are openly condoning street racing. hell some lives may have been saved that day! You already had your fun. Lets try and act like mature adults here

ifinditundrgrnd

Established Member
LMFAO! I don't know the guy, but I read the thread.... It really is the perfect screenname. Suck it up Pussout, you had it coming.

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
LMAO, your car seems to break down when convient. id say if you want to get your name back, show up and race. lemons will be at huntsville dragway the 30th...i say you show up and maybe the mods will see fit to give you your name back...if you back up what you say with track times....just a thought.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
WTF is this changing my username to pussout? Toolbag12 is the one that never showed up its not my fault my car ****ed up when he finally decided to drop his balls! I WANT MY NAME BACK. I did my time, now let me have it back. I didnt even do anything worth getting banned in the first place unless people are openly condoning street racing. hell some lives may have been saved that day! You already had your fun. Lets try and act like mature adults here

:read:

meaty mac

IDK what I want now
Established Member
I didnt even do anything worth getting banned in the first place unless people are openly condoning street racing.

I think you're missing the point. It's not about said activity. It's about callouts, sorry MULTIPLE callouts and always having the same result: NO SHOWS. You have to admit, that if it was someone else always doing that, you would be one of the first ones screaming for ban or whatever.

hell some lives may have been saved that day!

Ah yes, the last grasp of a desperate man. Nice try. Hypocrite much?

SupaNOVA

Is Not Amused.
Established Member

lc97b42563d183de549f6a3.jpg

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread