I want my username back....

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Hello,

I was linked here from Smackdown. I just wanted to join up and say, you guys run a top-notch site here, I hope to enjoy my stay. Also, I vote to leave the guy's name as is. He earned it.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
This thread probably just made things worse for you. This is a privately run and owned site. No mods have to do *hit for you. Unfortunately you got on ALOT of peoples (and mods obviously) bad side here and this is what (could/can) happen. Suck it up and deal with it. Besides its just a car forum, I think you'll survive. If I were you, I would probably read more and post less anyway.

16kOrBust

Established Member
Ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. The whining about getting his name back makes it even better...

PS - Found this in SD and I'm so glad I did.

PPS - I vote keep the name as it is. He's got enough posts so that he won't want to just start a new account and start over, so he'll live with it. :lol1:

Last edited:

Dr.Jay

Out of my mind. Back in 5
Established Member
1FAIL.jpg

SNCBOOM

Established Member
With that attitude you have more than earned your name. Besides, Judge Judy would take one look at your previous posts and tell you to GTFO and stop being a wimp.

lol Judge Judy has bigger balls than he does.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This needs to be in smackdown!!!!!

this is a legitimate post in this forum for the mods to read. I asked them one time to change my name to something more "svtp friendly" and they said the name was already taken, even though the member hadnt posted in over 5 years. I didnt even say anything I just sucked it up and continued with life. But now my username has been vandalized. This is a crime against everything that internet privacy stands for and I expect justice. I need full restoration of my username to its original state

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
this is a legitimate post in this forum for the mods to read. I asked them one time to change my name to something more "svtp friendly" and they said the name was already taken, even though the member hadnt posted in over 5 years. I didnt even say anything I just sucked it up and continued with life. But now my username has been vandalized. This is a crime against everything that internet privacy stands for and I expect justice. I need full restoration of my username to its original state

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

waaahmbulance__cat_macros.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread