i want a dog. help!

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
as the title states, i want to get a dog. i really really want a pitbull, but im open to just about anything, big dogs, little dogs, whatever. it will be kept inside my apartment with me, what all kinds of dogs does everyone have? help me out in choosing, thanks!

eclipsemustang

Established Member
i own a pug, i never really cared for small dogs but my girlfriend convinced me to buy us a dog and she picked out a pug, shes pretty fun though, always wants to play fetch, and does tricks pretty well.

Moparkidd

Established Member
i own a pug, i never really cared for small dogs but my girlfriend convinced me to buy us a dog and she picked out a pug, shes pretty fun though, always wants to play fetch, and does tricks pretty well.

i told mom i was gonna buy a pit, she said it was gonna stink and she wouldnt ever let me bring it to her house. so, does your pug stink at all? or do pits?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
I have a 2 year old Chocolate Lab. Smartest dog I've known, trained well, extremely obedient, and gets along well with other dogs, children, and people.

He also barks when I yell "killer kill", I've scared the douche bags that live in the apartment above me and their stupid frat boy friends more than a few times with that trick.

Last edited:

schef

Established Member
I have an american bulldog and he his a very well mannered dog. he's 7 months and weighs 70lbs. he's a real lover. It's my favorite breed. look into the american bulldogs, they're great dogs.

Last edited:

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
pitbulls/labs/retrievers are all great dogs i adopted a rednose pit golden retriever mix female from the shelter and i love her if you do get a dog look at the shelter

Moparkidd

Established Member
I have an american bulldog and he his a very well mannered dog. he's 7 months and weighs 70lbs. he's a real lover. It's my favorite breed. look into the american bulldogs, they're great dogs.

70 lbs? wow.

eclipsemustang

Established Member
i have puppy shampoo so i try and wash her every once in awhile, but she doesnt make the place smell bad, but if you want a pitbull i would say get one because that dog is going to be around for awhile. but then again i didnt like pugs when i first got her but now it would just be weird not to be greated by her when i get home.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

I have two of these,1 fawn and 1 black.I`ve had many dogs in my time,but these things(aliens) are the best animals i`ve ever had.Loveable,faithfull,playull and full of love.I really can`t say enough about having a PUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
027.jpg

026.jpg

Moparkidd

Established Member
i have puppy shampoo so i try and wash her every once in awhile, but she doesnt make the place smell bad, but if you want a pitbull i would say get one because that dog is going to be around for awhile. but then again i didnt like pugs when i first got her but now it would just be weird not to be greated by her when i get home.

yeah, mom and dad have a Bichon-Frise, shes about 16 lbs, shes a good little dog but i dont think i want one that little.

Moparkidd

Established Member
yeah hes getting big. if i knew how to post pics up i would show you guys what he looks like.. he's all white

go to photobucket.com and make an account, upload them on there, then post them from their link.

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
German Shepard ftw. I have grown up with them my whole life and have one currently. Very loyal and intelligent dogs. Plus one of the best looking breeds IMO.

DogsKCNewYears132.jpg

txyaloo

Established Member
I'm one of those pit haters. Not a big fan of them at all.

My suggestion is boxers. Great dogs. If you do decide to get a purebred, make sure to buy from a reputable breeder that does the correct medical tests and breeds ethically. Don't buy from a back yard breeder.

s1-1.jpg

s3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread