Established Member
My two favorite Jordans were the XII:

jordan_2.gif

And the XIII:

jordan_3.gif

ramirezGT

Ricky Bobby
Established Member
Man I didnt think there were a lot.... if any SNEAKER HEADS on this forum.......good to know........I my self have close to 30 pairs of Jordans..and a few Air Force 1's and then your casual running shoes..my folks couldnt always afford them when I was a kid and if they did it was usually thanks to Lay-away(ghetto credit). So now as an adult with my own money I can afford what I always wanted as a kid.....90% of my J's are retros but they are the hottest ones! I am one of those guys who LITTERALY wears them once or twice then cleans them to point that they look un worn and I go as far as cleaning the bottom of the shoe(sole) and stuffing them with socks to kill any creases! Then I stick them back in the original box,I have to admit I have 90% of all the J's I wanted as a kid now and am almost done collecting THANK GOD!But to be honest I am a little disapointed with the quality of some of the J's that have came out like all the AJ 5's that were released with the clear sole and sides......the yellowing is hard to fight.....I am going to clean them and lock them in air tight bags to preserve them....IM CRAZY HUH??? The most recent pairs I bought were two weeks ago the Air Jordan 1's it was a dual pack with the original white/black/red(first pair)and yellow /black(2nd pair)!!!! Yeah some shoes arent the best looking but theyre fun to have and bring back good memories!

Users who are viewing this thread