I think I have a problem..

OneFastSnake

Established Member
I just keep buying these shoes. All jordans and I just purchased 3 more pairs.
dsc08938ab5.jpg

dsc08939lz2.jpg

dsc08940jm2.jpg

SVT04

Established Member
Check your pants ,I think you have a mangina :lol: Only women or feminine guys like to have that many shoes :lol:

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
I used to be into Jordans and dunks alot. I would buy a pair even if it wasnt my size. Everyone clowned me for spending $189 for a pair of Heineken Dunks in size 8.5 but they werent laughing when I sold them for $750

OneFastSnake

Established Member
Nah im not into that feminine shit I just like having fits, for every Pair I have a matching jerseys. Just a jordan fan.

Jefe

Established Member
My buddy has every single Jordan shoe ever made. Never worn outside. Then back in the box. Plus hes got a jumpman tattoo'd across his back...haha love the guy

mrose75

Established Member
I like Jordan's too, but haven't bought a pair in probably 10 years.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I would have that many if it were easy to find them in my size without taking it up the ass on shipping from east bay. I did just get some 310 motoring shoes off ebay...all white with the woodgrain trim:D

Last edited:

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
You should see my younger bros room. Nothing but bulls stuff on the wall. He does not have that many shoes but he’s a Jordan nut. He’s about to be a dad in 2 months and guess what the kids name is going to be? Jordan.

Btw I miss buying MJ shoes. They just don’t look as cool as the Jordan days and there is too many counterfeit shoes out their that you don’t know what you’re getting these days:(

Last edited:

Espo

lP ll llVll lP
Established Member
When I was a senior I was addicted to buying Jordans, I had like 20-25 pair, never worn, then one day I decided to sell them all...

Now my buddy has almost 50 pair, a lot of OG jordans, and DS, never even put on his foot. I buy them for him off ebay, he spends $250+ on a pair, but some of those jordans are so exclusive (flips, spizikes etc.) that we dont get around here.
I just cant buy them anymore, cant justify it.

I still have the black/red OG xi's (before they retroed them) DS in my closet as well as a pair of the xi cool grey. The XI are my fav jordans ever.

Keep the collection up.

JP Cobra

Sarcasm at its Finest
Established Member
Michael Jordan is soley responsible for the continuation of sweat shops in third world countries.

Users who are viewing this thread