I think I have a problem..

HooahCobra

Mr. Potato Head
Established Member
:coolman: i had the original jordan's back in the day. i forget what the size was, but under a certain size they were called sky jordans instead of air jordans. i was so disappointed :(. i always keep low cut black jordans in the inventory.
6a00c225268ebc8e1d00d09e496c63be2b-500pi

OneFastSnake

Established Member
Yea the picture U saw are just jordans I have about 15 other pairs of shoes ranging from boots, Air forces, Lebrons and Iversons. And of course a pair of goodyears and puma for when riding the bike or racinf the car.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I used to wear Jordans but that was way back when. The times of the Starter jackets and the Reebok pump shoes. IMO, you can't beat the style of Jordans that were out in the early to mid 90's. To this day those were my favorite pairs. I would look up pictures of those styles but I am too lazy.:thumbsup:

http://www.mp3buzz.net/images/L_IMAGE.ffe081d56a.93.88.fa.7c.4418b8e8.jpg

Last edited:

juzlookzfazt

Established Member
I don't see whats so special about em lol, personally, I think their fugly. I'm just into the basic Uptowns, or RBK's.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Its ok, I have about 6 North Carolina hats, and I'll pick up another 2 or so this week....

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
I used to have that many shoes, sold most of them off to buy my fox. By the way, keeping out like that will allow dust to collect on them and even yellow them. Get some silica [sp] packets to keep em fresh....so they last longer....I'm glad I got over buying 2-3 pairs of each release....now I have more money for my car....

Users who are viewing this thread