I have officially owned my cobra 1 year and 3 days

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You've done really well with your Cobra, Brian, looking where it was when you bought it. Awesome job! And congrats on your anniversary! :)

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
looks great man! I hate having to get creative to pack grocery/shopping stuff in my car. There is NO room in a convertible trunk. lol

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
You've done really well with your Cobra, Brian, looking where it was when you bought it. Awesome job! And congrats on your anniversary! :)

Thank you, Bob!

Amazing looking man, love it. Although it looks like owning a Cobra makes you cheap out on good toilet paper or are the seats just that good for your ass? ;-)

HA! I cheap out on pretty much everything but technology and cars :rolling: Most of my clothes have holes in them they are so old :bash: I'm a cheap ass! Go figure

Sweet Car! Gotta love TR :beer:

I had to have the fastest color ;-)

Car looks great, I am extremely jealous of that brake setup.

I get that comment a lot! I love them! In all honestly, you don't notice a difference at all in just every day driving. Get them heated up and it is NIGHT AND DAY!

looks great man! I hate having to get creative to pack grocery/shopping stuff in my car. There is NO room in a convertible trunk. lol

The fun part is that I have a sub in the spare tire area, so it keeps my trunk clean for stuff like this. I could imagine how much of a pain it would be in a vert.. Even the coupe doesn't have much space in the trunk.

Looks great :thumbsup:
looks great bro!

great work in cleaning it up

Thank you so much! :beer:

quad

Established Member
d601ca80.jpg

Money shot! How did you fix the paint on the hood and bumper and other areas?

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
d601ca80.jpg

Money shot! How did you fix the paint on the hood and bumper and other areas?

That is my favorite picture as well!!

Hood is still pretty rough, and front bumper is new....sadly after some fun runs on some mountain roads with some other cobras I have quite a few rock chips on the new bumper. Oh well, I bought the car to drive, so such is life ;)

Most of the fixing of the paint was just making things not stand out. The car does need a repaint, just not going to happen for awhile. I still have a twin disc, coil overs as a FTBR kit to put in within the next couple years so it is bound to get some more scratches/scrapes.

quad

Established Member
That is my favorite picture as well!!

Hood is still pretty rough, and front bumper is new....sadly after some fun runs on some mountain roads with some other cobras I have quite a few rock chips on the new bumper. Oh well, I bought the car to drive, so such is life ;)

Most of the fixing of the paint was just making things not stand out. The car does need a repaint, just not going to happen for awhile. I still have a twin disc, coil overs as a FTBR kit to put in within the next couple years so it is bound to get some more scratches/scrapes.
You could try this:

LANGKA How to Repair Paint Chips and Scratches

I bought this kit but have not yet tried it on my daily car. Apparently it helps to smooth out paint chip touch up applications.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Looks awesome! Car has definatley came a long way. I think it would look even better with the roof vinyl wrapped black.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
You could try this:

LANGKA How to Repair Paint Chips and Scratches

I bought this kit but have not yet tried it on my daily car. Apparently it helps to smooth out paint chip touch up applications.

Awesome! Gonna take a look at the product! Thank you

That sounds pretty cool, please post pictures when you get those installed!

I'll post some tomorrow! Sadly, they won't be recovered for awhile as they are basically new. Hopefully next summer sometime?

Looks awesome! Car has definatley came a long way. I think it would look even better with the roof vinyl wrapped black.

HAHA! I thought about it actually. I got my windows tinted yesterday as well and I think it would look AWESOME with a satin black vinyl on the roof :rockon: We'll see

Love the satin wheels.

Thanks! They were an experiment gone very right :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread