Established Member
UP-DATE!!!!

Went to the track last night.:-D

Changes: 28in tire, 100% C16 Fuel

She ran good! :-D:-D:-D:-D:banana::banana::rolling::rockon::beer::beer:

Nazman

Established Member
Ok. Here its.

First Pass: Pulled the tires about a foot, shifted into 2nd, unloaded and lost it. Crossed into the right lane, lucky I was running "solo", it was WAY ugly!

Second Pass: I asked the guys to lay some VHT, they did, launched her at 6000RPMs, some what hooked (1.60 60fts), shifted into 2nd, unloaded the tires, I did the best "John Force" impersonation, got on it again, hit 3rd perfect, 4th.....when to get my slip.....guess what:

1.60 60fts
6.79 @ 101.90MPH 1/8th
9.88 @ 143.62MPH 1/4th

I was one happy guy! I could not belive it since I had to just completely lift, and modulate the trottle. Sick!

Notice the low MPH on the 1/8th (due to me getting out the gas) car has been about 110MPH in the 1/8th.

The top end charge was insane!!!!! It will get it done in 3rd and 4th.....4th is sick guys! The T76 Turbo pulled hard on the top end, but she pulls now!!

The tech guys came over and said that my set-up (safety equipment: 6 point cage, harness, fire jacket, etc....etc...etc...) was good to 10.00s and I would need it a full cage, window net and 9's lic to be able to run that quick. I asked him to let me do another pass to "back it up", he did, but I blew the tires in the 1-2 shift.....again, that unloading of the 1-2 shift! I have to figure out how to stop that tire unloading.

The tech guys said that they were impresed that the car ran 9s after I got off the gas! They said that with some suspension tuning and full-on run 9.5s could be possible....who knows?

That was on the 4.56s still, and 28in tire. The 28in tire grew pretty good and rubbed on my side skirt and damaged my slicks. Sucks. They were brand new. But I had about 1.5 inch clerance all around.

Tune? Nitrous jet was a .074, fuel jet a .044, 2% additinal fuel thru the injectors. AF steady at 10.4:1, and 20 deg timing. 100% C16 fuel. Plugs 3 stages cooler NKG Race plug gapped at .030.

Working on a second stage via a nozzle. Plan is to spray a .052 jet on the nozzle and the .074 on the plate. That will make it happen! I think that low 9s are possible with the addition of an auto tranny and ......deep, deep, deep 9s..on the second stage.....more to come!

Naz

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
:rockon:Wow Naz that is a impressive time slip. Are you going ahead with the safety mods or going to back the combo down a bit?

Mach1Marauder

Banned
Carlos
If you still have my ph# call me sometime today and we can talk shock settings and progressive controllers.:coolman:
I'm re-routing oil feed and drain lines today. I'll call ya right back if I don't answer.
Post up a vid if ya have one.

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
Ok. Here its.

First Pass: Pulled the tires about a foot, shifted into 2nd, unloaded and lost it. Crossed into the right lane, lucky I was running "solo", it was WAY ugly!

Second Pass: I asked the guys to lay some VHT, they did, launched her at 6000RPMs, some what hooked (1.60 60fts), shifted into 2nd, unloaded the tires, I did the best "John Force" impersonation, got on it again, hit 3rd perfect, 4th.....when to get my slip.....guess what:

1.60 60fts
6.79 @ 101.90MPH 1/8th
9.88 @ 143.62MPH 1/4th

I was one happy guy! I could not belive it since I had to just completely lift, and modulate the trottle. Sick!

Notice the low MPH on the 1/8th (due to me getting out the gas) car has been about 110MPH in the 1/8th.

The top end charge was insane!!!!! It will get it done in 3rd and 4th.....4th is sick guys! The T76 Turbo pulled hard on the top end, but she pulls now!!

The tech guys came over and said that my set-up (safety equipment: 6 point cage, harness, fire jacket, etc....etc...etc...) was good to 10.00s and I would need it a full cage, window net and 9's lic to be able to run that quick. I asked him to let me do another pass to "back it up", he did, but I blew the tires in the 1-2 shift.....again, that unloading of the 1-2 shift! I have to figure out how to stop that tire unloading.

The tech guys said that they were impresed that the car ran 9s after I got off the gas! They said that with some suspension tuning and full-on run 9.5s could be possible....who knows?

That was on the 4.56s still, and 28in tire. The 28in tire grew pretty good and rubbed on my side skirt and damaged my slicks. Sucks. They were brand new. But I had about 1.5 inch clerance all around.

Tune? Nitrous jet was a .074, fuel jet a .044, 2% additinal fuel thru the injectors. AF steady at 10.4:1, and 20 deg timing. 100% C16 fuel. Plugs 3 stages cooler NKG Race plug gapped at .030.

Working on a second stage via a nozzle. Plan is to spray a .052 jet on the nozzle and the .074 on the plate. That will make it happen! I think that low 9s are possible with the addition of an auto tranny and ......deep, deep, deep 9s..on the second stage.....more to come!

Naz

Where's the time slip? Congrats!!!! :rockon: Now your going to have to put all the shit in your car to run anymore :kaboom: TOLD YOU it needed more tire! Auto FTW! :burnout:

Nazman

Established Member
Where's the time slip? Congrats!!!! :rockon: Now your going to have to put all the shit in your car to run anymore :kaboom: TOLD YOU it needed more tire! Auto FTW! :burnout:

All you got to do is bring that TT WS6 out....!!!!!

Any ways....it will have to wait......there is something lots bigger and better cooking!!!!!! :banana:

Naz

Users who are viewing this thread