I have been accepted into CRNA school...

whiplash306

Established Member
What an awesome accomplishment......and an even GREATER blessing! God is good! He has you right where He wants you. Isn't it awesome when His will and your deepest, most earnest heartfelt desires coincide! Your manner on this forum over the years has been one to emulate and I imagine much the same is true of your bedside manner. I can only imagine the positive impact your level-headedness will have in the sometimes very hairy OR environment. From a 10 yr Level I trauma center ICU RN, CONGRATULATIONS. You have almost reached the pinnacle of nursing.

Now if only I could get my wife to figure out if she wants to go the CRNA or acute care NP route...... :)

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Congrats that is a great accomplishment. I'm actually considering becoming a CRNA down the road after I get some experience under my belt. I just graduated with my BSN this Fall. Keep us updated, I would like to know how tough it really gets.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I always wondered what part of the medical field you were In but never caught it. I don't doubt for a second that God has clearly opened this door for you because you have been faithful to Him and He is pouring out His blessings on you and your family because of your faithfulness. Congrats and I wish you luck on this endeavor. We're definitely going to miss your posts on this forum while you're going through this school!

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Had no idea you were going into this field as well Joe?

What a small world. I'll be applying to all of the schools in Texas and Kansas for CRNA school.

Yessir, been a nurse a few years and finally got an acceptance letter for CRNA school. Pretty pumped, but it will be extremely challenging!

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
Like you've said in the past brother, iron sharpens iron. :beer: If I've been a source of encouragment to you, its because you were a source of encouragment to me long ago. You're just reaping what you sowed brother. And thanks for sharing this with all of us. I always enjoy hearing what the Lord is doing for His many covenant children. :burnout:

:beer:

Wow, that is awesome! I just applied for Nursing school here at OU and then I plan to pursue CRNA program.

Congrats Chris, perserverance perserverance perserverance! I am always around to answer any questions.

Had no idea you were going into this field as well Joe?

What a small world. I'll be applying to all of the schools in Texas and Kansas for CRNA school.

Thats the smart way to get accepted, broaden your field.

OP, how old are you and where did you do your undergrad?

EDIT: I'm just going to PM you. Don't want to clog up your acceptance thread.

Sent you a PM.

Haha well good on you listening to your heart and doing what you wanted to. If you're ever in Lubbock and have time, drop me a line.

Will do, thank you.

you're not allowed to post while the patient is under. congrats on the new field. tried to get my wife to go into this, but she wasn't interested. we have a CRNA at our hospital that can literally administer a spinal in less than a minute--its insane. if the anesthesiologists cannot get a spinal, she comes to the rescue. the extra time/training will definitely pay off in the long run

congrats

Hahaha.Thats crazy. As for your wife, it will soon become a doctorate program, so get her on board quickly ;-)

What an awesome accomplishment......and an even GREATER blessing! God is good! He has you right where He wants you. Isn't it awesome when His will and your deepest, most earnest heartfelt desires coincide! Your manner on this forum over the years has been one to emulate and I imagine much the same is true of your bedside manner. I can only imagine the positive impact your level-headedness will have in the sometimes very hairy OR environment. From a 10 yr Level I trauma center ICU RN, CONGRATULATIONS. You have almost reached the pinnacle of nursing.

Now if only I could get my wife to figure out if she wants to go the CRNA or acute care NP route...... :)

Thank you for the encouragement Whiplash.

If she goes the NP route, I would advise to stay away from the ACNP, for some reason, they are limited as to where they can work and with certain demographic of patients as compared to the FNP. I would encourage her to go the CRNA route ;-) Just my opinion though :)

Congrats His Grace - I'm sure it will pay off nicely. You sound pumped!

:beer:

Congrats that is a great accomplishment. I'm actually considering becoming a CRNA down the road after I get some experience under my belt. I just graduated with my BSN this Fall. Keep us updated, I would like to know how tough it really gets.

Congratulations! That is an accomplishment in itself. Let me know if I can help with anything.

I always wondered what part of the medical field you were In but never caught it. I don't doubt for a second that God has clearly opened this door for you because you have been faithful to Him and He is pouring out His blessings on you and your family because of your faithfulness. Congrats and I wish you luck on this endeavor. We're definitely going to miss your posts on this forum while you're going through this school!

Thank you bud.

Yessir, been a nurse a few years and finally got an acceptance letter for CRNA school. Pretty pumped, but it will be extremely challenging!

Dig deep, head down and push through it, for the next 3 years that is.

murse

Established Member
Premium Member
AWESOME!!!:beer:

GRE's are brutal... if you can do what you did in the 4 day deadline then you handle CRNA school!!! :)

Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread