I have been accepted into CRNA school...

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
After much thought, I declined Texas Tech's Family Nurse Practionar program after being accepted and had 5 days to get my GRE, PALs, CCRN and application sent in to Texas Wesleyan University.

With much prayer I had a great clinical interview and was accepted on the spot.

Very pumped, thought I would share with my SVT family.

His Grace

Established Member
Congrats!!! tough schooling ahead though.

Yes, but I very much enjoy pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics and how drugs interact with the body. This is really the end of the road in nursing as far as skill level.

I am not to excited about not working for a 28 months and getting neck deep in debt, but I guess I can consider it an investment. :)

Grats man, best of luck with it!

Thank you Bud.

His Grace

Established Member
Congrats! There's nothing like knocking someone out and getting paid for it!

Hahaha, thats a better way of putting it then "bringing someone to a step above death for an hour to four hours and then bringing them back........."

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
that is a great career move and is very high paying. I have a friend that is trying to be a CRNA at the end of all the schooling (shes going to school for RN right now). update us on the progress good luck buddy

His Grace

Established Member
Congrats! You'll do great.

Thank you Venom

that is a great career move and is very high paying. I have a friend that is trying to be a CRNA at the end of all the schooling (shes going to school for RN right now). update us on the progress good luck buddy

Good for her. If she has any questions feel free to ask me.

cobrkilrl

Established Member
Congrats. I work with a lot of great CRNA's as a Surgical/Trauma ICU nurse. Can always count on them in a pinch. Your life as you know it is about to change forever. Study hard and be the best cause I don't want you putting my ass to sleep unless you are. HaHa! Good luck!

ModularFan

Established Member
Never heard of that title, always knew them as Anthasiaologist, I just screwed up bad on spelling it.

Users who are viewing this thread