I hate Rude Cobra Owners.

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
Just give the guy the benefit of the doubt, and disregard. If I was a betting man I'd say he just didn't know how to respond to a random stranger saying "what's up" out of the blue. That car was probably his first Cobra and he has yet to get used to the compliments and stares. So maybe he didn't mean to be rude, maybe he's just socially inept.:rollseyes

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by 03Cobra4me
Ok, I held out as long as I could. I don't see where anyone is crying about anything. You started flaming for no reason.

You need to lighten up. So please stop making a jackass of yourself. :rolleyes:

You should have held out a bit longer. :bored:

WS6DUDE

Slow Car Man.
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraKindaGuy

We don't need a bunch of cry babies on this board either just because somebody didn't wave to you. It's that simple.

You are a Bitch! :bash:

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by ws6dude
You are a Bitch! :bash:

No I am just somebody that doesn't need to have my Cobra be my security blanket for getting attention. :burn:

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I am not wanting attention. I just think that it is respectfull when parked side by side in traffic right next to a car that is almost exactly like yours, and have the guy next to you say what's up and just turn your head and avoid eye contact for the next 10 minutes. I don't go out of my way to wave down every cobra owner either, but if someone waves at me or says whats up then I am going to do my best to make a return. Maybe it was the way I was raised, or maybe it is just something called manners. And about me wanting to make the guy bleed and so on and so forth, I was being ironic. I was making using irony to show me being rude just to get someone to stop being rude to me. Get a clue or get out. I really don't have time for people who dwell on negativity.

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by Hissman
I just think that it is respectfull when parked side by side in traffic right next to a car that is almost exactly like yours, and have the guy next to you say what's up and just turn your head and avoid eye contact for the next 10 minutes.

You just don't get it do you....nobody has to do anything just because you see it that way and you certainly don't have to get all upset and rant about it because some guy did not wave back to you.

If something this miniscule upsets you to the point where you have to be so negative as to be compelled to write about it then I can't imagine how you would react to something that is really of importance.

Move on and quit being like some high-maintenance girlie-man.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Uh, all I did was say how annoying it is to try to be a friendly person to only have it completely ignored. And how did I overreact? All I did was sit and my car and wait for the train to pass. How is that overreacting?

Where do you see me overreacting?

Quote: My wife and I are driving back from a movie today in the C, when I spy an orange Cobra along side of me at a stop light. It is a guy driving, and his GF or wife. Looked young, so probably GF, But I am told I look 20, and I am 27...anyway. I role down my window, and say "what's up", which I planned on following with a "nice ride you have there". Here is what gets me. When I said "what's up" they both looked at me, and looked at each other and said nothing. Then I heard her say "he's got those clear corner lights that you have". They looked at me again, and said nothing, and drove off. I guess they thought they were special or something. They acted as if I pulled up beside of them in a vette and said "Nice POS you have there". All well, not everyone is friendly I guess. : Quote

I was just telling what happened so that I could get feedback to see if this happens to anyone else. How am I the bad guy in this CobraKindaGuy. Why is it that you persist to drag down everything that I write? Is this the only way that you can make yourself feel better about yourself? I did not start this argument with you, and I do not see why you insist on being a total prick. But maybe that is just you. You seem to be the only person with a stick up their rear end over this, and to be honest I am at a loss as to why.

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Uh, all I did was say how annoying it is to try to be a friendly person to only have it completely ignored. And how did I overreact? All I did was sit and my car and wait for the train to pass. How is that overreacting?

Where do you see me overreacting?

Quote: My wife and I are driving back from a movie today in the C, when I spy an orange Cobra along side of me at a stop light. It is a guy driving, and his GF or wife. Looked young, so probably GF, But I am told I look 20, and I am 27...anyway. I role down my window, and say "what's up", which I planned on following with a "nice ride you have there". Here is what gets me. When I said "what's up" they both looked at me, and looked at each other and said nothing. Then I heard her say "he's got those clear corner lights that you have". They looked at me again, and said nothing, and drove off. I guess they thought they were special or something. They acted as if I pulled up beside of them in a vette and said "Nice POS you have there". All well, not everyone is friendly I guess. : Quote

I was just telling what happened so that I could get feedback to see if this happens to anyone else. How am I the bad guy in this CobraKindaGuy. Why is it that you persist to drag down everything that I write? Is this the only way that you can make yourself feel better about yourself? I did not start this argument with you, and I do not see why you insist on being a total prick. But maybe that is just you. You seem to be the only person with a stick up their rear end over this, and to be honest I am at a loss as to why.

Hiss:

I really am not trying to drag you down. We all experience stuff like you have. To most of us it is one of those things we say "so what...who cares...big deal" to when it does happen to us.

It is just such a small unimportant part of life that most of us just don't even ever feel compelled to expend any energy to even write about it when it happens. It just doesn't matter all things considered.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
You have to take this into consideration as well. It is not like I am calling all of my friends and telling them what happened. I just thought that it would be a subject that we could discuss on the boards. I wasn't ranting. I was just getting feedback from people that this has happened to. I write about a lot of stuff that happens to me on this and other message boards. Sometimes it makes for good subjects, other times not. I wasn't wasting energy. I was simply doing what these boards are intended for. Communication. You are new to this board, and after a few months I am sure that you will see that I spend a lot of free time on here reading about other people’s experiences, and adding my own when I get a chance. I appreciate your opinions, but when you attack someone and try to drag them down calling them a girlie-man, when you don't even know them just makes no sense other than that is just the way that you are, and you enjoy tearing people down. This is a message board. All I did was tell what happened. You converted it to drama, and as did I in defense of someone basically calling me a cry baby. Trust me. I did not lose sleep over the other guy in the cobra, nor will I lose sleep over what happens on this board.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
You converted it to drama, and as did I in defense of someone basically calling me a cry baby.

You started the drama by posting it.

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
My god people.....

Hiss ---Your not a girly man. You just had a A hole driver next to you.

CobraKindaguy--- Hiss is just doing what lots of us do ON these forums. Talk about day to day stuff with other people :shrug:

Both of you ---- I find it quite amuseing that you can both go at if for 4 pages .....lol

Big Vito

tactician
Established Member
Originally posted by waytofastvette
My god people.....

Hiss ---Your a girly man. A hole .

CobraKindaguy--- Talk about other people :shrug:

Both of you ---- I find it quite amuseing that you can both go at if for 4 pages .....lol
:eek: :eek:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Originally posted by waytofastvette
My god people.....

Hiss ---Your not a girly man. You just had a A hole driver next to you.

CobraKindaguy--- Hiss is just doing what lots of us do ON these forums. Talk about day to day stuff with other people :shrug:

Very true waytofastvette. I think it will stop now. At least I will stop. I will continue to talk about other experiences people have had, but I am not going to go on with CobraKindaGuy any longer.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
I had an '03 owner blow me off at Atco a month or two ago. It was the second time I raced my car. I was parked in the pits, letting the car cool off after the drive to the track. He was in the lanes. I complimented him, and started some small talk. He basically answered with one word replies and dismissed me, maybe thinking I was a Cobra leg-humper.
Funny thing was, that night, I was running 12.6-8's in a my bone stock, 1500 mile '03. With full exhaust, pulley, CAI, DR's and a few other mods...he was running 12.4-5's. Another guy was there in a black Z06. He started talking to me about the car, and was floored at the times I was running. Turns out the Cobra owner was the Z06 owner's brother-in-law. Next thing I know, the Cobra owner walked up to me in the lanes and started BS'ing, looking over my car and being all kinds of friendly.
:lol:
There are assholes with every kind of car. Surprisingly, and contradictory to what many have experienced, I've found turbo Buick owners to be the most friendly enthusiasts...even when I didn't have one.

Hissman,
Maybe from now on, you should PM your posts to CobraKindaguy to review for content, relevance and appropriateness before putting them on the board.
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread