I hate Rude Cobra Owners.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
I have people all the time asking "is that a new taurus sho?" or "hey nice car is it fast?"

Seriously, I don't want to freaking talk to you. I am driving. I am on my cell phone. I am listening to my CD player. I guess I am rude if I wish to ignore annoying people, but so be it!

Just because I have my windows down in an SVT does not light up a sign that says "hey i need conversation! talk to me please!

Yeah but the difference is though, your busy, like you said, your on the phone, your listening to music, or simply concentrating on the road. All of that is fully understanble, your juggling many things and cant be bothered or simply do not notice the person who's trying to get your attention, but in Hissmans case, he pulled up next to the guy, the guy had his window down, he wasnt doing anything, he was sitting at a light, so I mean how much would it have hurt for the guy to have given a grin or a hello or something along those lines? :shrug:

Would you look over at the guy like a freak, like you didnt understand the english language and look away if you were in that situation? Maybe your not a people person, and of course you cant be expected to drop everything and talk to every single joe blow that asks you about your car, but come on your sitting at a red light with your thumb up your ass, like the guy hissman is talking about, the least you can do is humor somebody, its just a matter of courtesy and obviously being an SVT owner you should know its more like a family type thing. Of course if you dont want to talk thats your right too I guess.

Last edited:

Ride_Along

Established Member
not to get off topic or any thing, but i HATE srt-4 drivers.
dont get me wrong srt-4's are pretty cool but there drivers are always real dickheads, always tryin to run everyone is sight thinkin that they r gonna beat EVERYONE and always doin ricer flybys. like that gay vid of that dude racing those two f-bodys. it just pisses me off to see a good car driven by a real dickhead.

Jr Mint

Established Member
Well.....This is what I have to say....I like getting thumbs up..and I also give them when I see a cool car.....however....soemtimes when someone waves or gives me a thumbs up I dont respond cuz im listenin to a song or talking or whatnot....no disrespect just doin something.....The wave was appreciated nonetheless......stop being so anal.....they prolly liked your car too....if not.....drop a gear and show him whats up!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
Yeah but the difference is though, your busy, like you said, your on the phone, your listening to music, or simply concentrating on the road. All of that is fully understanble, your juggling many things and cant be bothered or simply do not notice the person who's trying to get your attention, but in Hissmans case, he pulled up next to the guy, the guy had his window down, he wasnt doing anything, he was sitting at a light, so I mean how much would it have hurt for the guy to have given a grin or a hello or something along those lines? :shrug:

Would you look over at the guy like a freak, like you didnt understand the english language and look away if you were in that situation? Maybe your not a people person, and of course you cant be expected to drop everything and talk to every single joe blow that asks you about your car, but come on your sitting at a red light with your thumb up your ass, like the guy hissman is talking about, the least you can do is humor somebody, its just a matter of courtesy and obviously being an SVT owner you should know its more like a family type thing. Of course if you dont want to talk thats your right too I guess.

Thank you for helping to clarify my point. The Main thing that got me was that the red light was for a train, and we set their for a good 10-12 minutes. With his eyes locked on the car in front of him. We were side by side. I could have reached over and slapped him, and I probably should have. Oh, and their was a cop about 2 cars in front of us, so a good ole fashioned burn out was out of the question. I did give a few reves, but he never flinched. He was either scared or a dickhead. And trust me, I know he heard me , his stereo was down and so was his top. He was in a vert.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Originally posted by 03CobraBro

Thank you for helping to clarify my point. The Main thing that got me was that the red light was for a train, and we set their for a good 10-12 minutes. With his eyes locked on the car in front of him. We were side by side. I could have reached over and slapped him, and I probably should have. Oh, and their was a cop about 2 cars in front of us, so a good ole fashioned burn out was out of the question. I did give a few reves, but he never flinched. He was either scared or a dickhead. And trust me, I know he heard me , his stereo was down and so was his top. He was in a vert.

SERprise SVT

Sleepers are fun
Established Member
Nope, haven't dynoed at Grover's yet. I most likely will do so, as a good friend of mine is a fabricator there.

My L is stock, far from 'sick'.

The Sentra might hit the dyno there soon, however.

Mystic04Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Hissman
My wife and I are driving back from a movie today in the C, when I spy an orange Cobra along side of me at a stop light. It is a guy driving, and his GF or wife. Looked young, so probably GF, But I am told I look 20, and I am 27...anyway. I role down my window, and say "what's up", which I planned on following with a "nice ride you have there". Here is what gets me. When I said "what's up" they both looked at me, and looked at each other and said nothing. Then I heard her say "he's got those clear corner lights that you have". They looked at me again, and said nothing, and drove off. I guess they thought they were special or something. They acted as if I pulled up beside of them in a vette and said "Nice POS you have there". All well, not everyone is friendly I guess.

Maybe they just didn't want to talk. I don't want to speak to fellow mustang drivers all the time.

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by Hissman

>>> I wasn't expecting him to worship my cobra.

Sounds like that's exactly what you are expecting

>>> I don't care if you are in a damn Enzo. You are no better than me, and I will prove it when you are kneeling down at my feet in pain.

Yep......sounds like you really command respect enough to get a nod. :rollseyes

>>>> but if I am in the right mood that attitude might get you a little bit of a bloody nose.

Yea and I would just turn around and sue your stupid ass and take ownership of your car as the judgement payment... Real bright you are.

>>> Assholes who think they are God's gift to the world are the guys who need to be brought down a level. Your car may be faster, and more expensive, but unless your name is Jesus Christ don't be a dick when someone says Hi.

Like I said everyone has a choice and if I want to ignore you you better learn to grow up and accept it because if you act like a child as you are demonstrating with your answers here then you really need to see a shrink and sure as hell shouldn't be out driving a car.

>>> I may be insecure...

Yep that about sums your whole problem up. You should listen to yourself...you might learn something.

>>>That is my opinion, and I am sure you all have your own as well.

Yep as they say opinions are like assholes....everyone has one

:bash:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
If all you are going to do is come on here and flame then go somewhere else. There are to many of your type on here all ready. Find a new angle.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Oh,and could you take things any more out of context. You must be a democrate.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Oh, and I see that you have not been around here that long. The attitude that you are showing right now CobraKindaGuy will insure that you won't be around on this forum to much longer. We don't appreciate people who hijack our threads just so they can get their flame kick for the day. That is what smackdown is for. I suggest you go there. Your name wouldn't be Thacker by any chance would it?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
142banhim.jpg

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
One of the columnists in the local paper wrote about this skateboader-type who said to him, "Yo, what time is it?" It makes me wonder how dumb some people my age are. I personally respect my elders, and would never say "yo" to any adult, let alone leaving out the "please." People my age have no respect, therefore I work to be the exact opposite of that image.

WS6DUDE

Slow Car Man.
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraKindaGuy
>>> I wasn't expecting him to worship my cobra.

Sounds like that's exactly what you are expecting

>>> I don't care if you are in a damn Enzo. You are no better than me, and I will prove it when you are kneeling down at my feet in pain.

Yep......sounds like you really command respect enough to get a nod. :rollseyes

>>>> but if I am in the right mood that attitude might get you a little bit of a bloody nose.

Yea and I would just turn around and sue your stupid ass and take ownership of your car as the judgement payment... Real bright you are.

>>> Assholes who think they are God's gift to the world are the guys who need to be brought down a level. Your car may be faster, and more expensive, but unless your name is Jesus Christ don't be a dick when someone says Hi.

Like I said everyone has a choice and if I want to ignore you you better learn to grow up and accept it because if you act like a child as you are demonstrating with your answers here then you really need to see a shrink and sure as hell shouldn't be out driving a car.

>>> I may be insecure...

Yep that about sums your whole problem up. You should listen to yourself...you might learn something.

>>>That is my opinion, and I am sure you all have your own as well.

Yep as they say opinions are like assholes....everyone has one

:bash:

What an ass :loser:

vipergts281

Established Member
Some people are just ignorant. Unfortunately, there are far too many of those people in this world. And I see we have a few on this board.

The respect in this country has almost vanished.

Last edited:

HairyCanary

Established Member
I've met a few jackass Cobra owners in my time, but most are just Mustang people and appreciate a nice car when they see it. When I had my Cobras, other Mustang people sometimes told me that they thought almost all Cobra owners were pricks who thought they were better than everyone else, so it's a common problem I guess. The *real* pricks own C5's :D.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread