I hate Oklahoma

FreddyFingers

Merica
Established Member
I swear, posted up in regional forum to see what's happening around the Oklahoma area quite some time ago and nothing, nothing but views lol. I can't be the only Termi in the entirety of Oklahoma, let alone Mustang in general.

Sent from my SM-G935V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

FreddyFingers

Merica
Established Member
It would be nice to be able to get involved in the car scene here especially with other "Terminator" owners, but there just doesn't seem to be a following. I'm not into the kids thing either where they meet at a fast food joint and just cause trouble.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
So, OP can't abbreviate and use: "Termi," but you can say: "prolly?"

Funny, but ironic.

Sure can. OP can do bad he pleases as can you. But we know on this forum it's TERMINATOR!.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FreddyFingers

Merica
Established Member
Laugh out loud,Okay gentlemen, I got it. I called it a Termi but I meant 2004 Ford Mustang Special Vehicle Team Cobra also known as the Terminator. My point in starting this was to hopefully get some kind of resolution on the whole being in Oklahoma and not having another 2003-2004 Ford Mustang Special Vehicle Team Cobra to do local things with.

FreddyFingers

Merica
Established Member
Sometimes it's annoying to use abbreviations and sometimes it's pleasant. Where one chooses to use said abbreviations may be annoying to some and really just doesn't matter to others. My bad for choosing an abbreviation that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread