I hate birds. (56K beware - but funny!)

What should I do?

• Dump it in the big green bin and forget about it, they're not coming back

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • hang it upside down, scare the others away - No matter how much the neighbours hate it

Votes: 35 47.9%
  • YOU MURDERED A BIRD YOU ASSHOLE!

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just be glad it wasn't a Terminator they crapped on.

I take this as a warning from them to you. They're marking their territory. Once marked, they usually return every morning with larger numbers. The battle will rage on! LOL!

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
lol, i woke up one morning and found a large pile of white bird crap on the hood of my first mustang, that i just washed and waxed the day b/f. well i saw a small bird in the tree above it just chirping away. now i'm not sure if it was that bird that did it, but i got the ole CO2 air rifle out, and just aimed up at it and caped the little shit. there was a small tin shed on the other side of the fence in my neighbors back yard, and the bird dropped like a rock, and did a head first dive into it, bounced off of it and hit the ground.

i felt kinda bad that i killed the little sucker afterward. i didn't really think i was going to hit it, i thought that i could just hit the branches around it, and scare it off. i still fill pretty bad about it even after 8 years.

csvt13

Jack Bauer for *********!
Established Member
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh, for some reason I cracked up when I read your post. "I did this a few times until the little shit was dead - at a certain point I figured it was more humane to just finish the little f_uck off with the car." :lol: You burned that bird bad! :burn:

Mitch.Shea

Established Member
REDLIKEFIRE02 said:
Vancouver83LTD ... you are a *** who the **** goes around killing little birds and running over them your a sick **** :loser:

thats what i say why the **** would you run over a bird that doesnt harm you just because he took a shit on your car... :kaboom: :fm:

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
CHIZ said:
lol, i woke up one morning and found a large pile of white bird crap on the hood of my first mustang, that i just washed and waxed the day b/f. well i saw a small bird in the tree above it just chirping away. now i'm not sure if it was that bird that did it, but i got the ole CO2 air rifle out, and just aimed up at it and caped the little shit. there was a small tin shed on the other side of the fence in my neighbors back yard, and the bird dropped like a rock, and did a head first dive into it, bounced off of it and hit the ground.

i felt kinda bad that i killed the little sucker afterward. i didn't really think i was going to hit it, i thought that i could just hit the branches around it, and scare it off. i still fill pretty bad about it even after 8 years.
Yeah, exactly.
like, the birds were hopping around, I slammed it into reverse to scare them, because they were ****y and sitting right by the car even wehen it was only a foot away! it's like having a crow picking through your garbage and you chase after it to scare it away you know? If you actually caught up to one what would you do to it? Probably say shoo or something - I didn't mean to run down the bird, but I did, and he was a mess - I made a snap judgement call, the thing was hopping around and ins ome serious pain, and I figured it'd be better for me to finish him off instead of prolonging his suffering or having a neighbourhood cat get him...
The first hit was pretty much vengeful - the second hit was like a minute later - I felt like shit.
And I was under a maple tree - very small, doubt it could support the weight of a crow - and they didn't shit on the tree - the nose of my car is under the tree and the shade from the small japanese maple...
They literally went after my car - because the trunk and the roof are NOT under that tiny little japanese maple

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I did the same thing when i was little....i killed a bird and then felt like total crap...

You'll get over it and go on another bloody rampage in the LTD :lol:

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
wals9331 said:
I did the same thing when i was little....i killed a bird and then felt like total crap...

You'll get over it and go on another bloody rampage in the LTD :lol:

...yeah I'm looking at my neighbour's cat this time - teach them to walk all over my car!

Users who are viewing this thread