I hate birds. (56K beware - but funny!)

What should I do?

• Dump it in the big green bin and forget about it, they're not coming back

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • hang it upside down, scare the others away - No matter how much the neighbours hate it

Votes: 35 47.9%
  • YOU MURDERED A BIRD YOU ASSHOLE!

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
Well, some birds went to town on my car this morning while I was asleep - I woke up to this:

At first I thought it was a great blue heron, because there's a lot that live around the river behind my house, but while I was washing it down with the pressure washer there were three crows watching me.
I finished spraying it and decided it needed to be moved into the sun from the cover of the tree - I was backing out and the crows were still in the cul-de-sac - as I got closer, they didn't move - ****y little SOB's - so I slam on the accelerator, & they scattered, but one didn't make it out of the way - THUMP! Got im' - he's hobbling around, and I slam it back into drive and chase him down! I did this a few times until the little shit was dead - at a certain point I figured it was more humane to just finish the little f_uck off with the car.
So, what should I do with the dead crow? Should I hang it upside down from the tree, as I've heard that that's the best way to get rid of crows, or do you think the other two crows, seeing what I did to their buddy, are gone for good? As well, you'll get maggots in a few days... A whole nother can of worms I don't want to open.

Pics of the rubber I left all over my cul-de-sac - this is a while later after I'd hosed off the blood...

No pics of the dead crow, it wasn't pretty, it's in a garbage bag now.

>>EDIT: These crows have done this before a few weeks ago, but this time it was like 3 times worse - so that's why I was so ticked - I would've laughed it off if they hadn't returned to watch me spray off their shit with our pressure washer.

Last edited:

CobraSvt9746

Another 1 Bites The Dust
Established Member
you think if we ate nothing but insects and worms that our shit would look like that?

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
RidnRodsLightng said:
If I saw that car I'd crap all over it too!! :poke:

(jk)

haha
well honestly, who hasn't had a car freshly washed, and come out to have a bit of shit on it. This was a totally pre-meditated attack! They knew which car they were going for (the other two in the driveway were NOT touched, and i'm the only one in the neighbourhood) and this is the SECOND time in 3 weeks this has happened!
I honestly thought I would just throw a scare into the crows but...

If this had been people this would've been vandalism and I could've had a police report on it!

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Dude...its just an LTD.

They were all following the collective will of this board who want to poop on your car.

j/k

Matt

ESVEETEE

Established Member
wash your car, then camp it. shoot them outta the freakin sky

btw... thats a real piece of junk (comin from someone whose daily driver is a 1990 honda accord, thats pretty sad) :bash:

:D j/k

I just remembered, the guy who drives this car is the same guy who made fun of my car about a month ago saying it looks "ricey" because of the hood scoop, side scoops, spoilor, and so on. Then I told him that it looks pretty much stock to me besides the brushed aluminum gas cap, and i said i hope he was joking because alot of people on here drive Mustang GTs... He didnt say very much after that......

Users who are viewing this thread