I got me a wow today!!

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
I pull up right next to a beautiful GT500KB,The owner roll his window down an tell me!!!!

Dont even waist ur time an gas.:shrug:

I didnt even wanted to race him, I was just goin to give him:thumbsup:eek:n his sweet car..

GreySVTSnake01

Established Member
I thought you meant wow as in Whip em out Wendnsday. But it's not Wnednsday so I guess that wouldn't make sense. Also no offense to anyone but I think some of the S197 guys are a little snobbish when it comes to newedge and sn-95 guys. I get waves when passing outher newedge and sn95 stangs all the time. Never from a s197. Maybe I'm just too sensitive. *sniff*

Hkaiser83

I am Captain Dynaball.
Established Member
You should have blown his doors off just to show him to not open his giant trap!

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
maybe he meant,

YOU DONT WASTE YOUR GAS OR TIME... because he knows youll smoke him??? :shrug:

cause if your cars running 1100hp+ its not gonna sound like a stock mustang

if he was being a dick you should of layed the smack down on him dude...

i had a guy in a vista blue gt500 do the same when i was in the cobra... he just gave me "yea right" maybe he doest realize what a DRY SUMP sitting in the back means... with fuel pumps bigger than his exhaust tips...

Thankfully he bit, and i made him look like he was driving a stock civic... he wouldnt even pass me after that..

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
Also no offense to anyone but I think some of the S197 guys are a little snobbish when it comes to newedge and sn-95 guys. I get waves when passing outher newedge and sn95 stangs all the time. Never from a s197. Maybe I'm just too sensitive. *sniff*

^ what ever:??:, if they act like that then they are douche bags, plain and simple.

This GT500 guy sounds like a total douche, whats the KB, do you mean GT500KR? They arn't all that bad ass either.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
^ what ever:??:, if they act like that then they are douche bags, plain and simple.

This GT500 guy sounds like a total douche, whats the KB, do you mean GT500KR? They arn't all that bad ass either.

no but they are damn expensive thats for sure

lloyd393

Squid missile
Established Member
You should have blown his doors off just to show him to not open his giant trap!

Agreed. You should have stomped his ass and told him it's never a waste of gas to get the satisfaction of burning some smug SOB in his tresured unbeatable ride:)

silverbullit02

Established Member
I thought you meant wow as in Whip em out Wendnsday. But it's not Wnednsday so I guess that wouldn't make sense. Also no offense to anyone but I think some of the S197 guys are a little snobbish when it comes to newedge and sn-95 guys. I get waves when passing outher newedge and sn95 stangs all the time. Never from a s197. Maybe I'm just too sensitive. *sniff*

As a previous owner of a new edge I never am a dick to another mustang owner. If its a nice car :thumbsup:. And +1 you should have murdered him.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe he recognized you from the forums and meant that it would be a waste of your time and gas because he knew that you would yank him...

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
should have run him anyways. theres no need for anyone to be like that.

sdg97232

Established Member
i would have busted his ass....but you have such a bad ass car im sure you dont feel you need to prove anything to anyone. i cant even comprehed having the power your car makes. i seen one of your videos on youtube racing a 600 hp supra...lol.....looked like the supra had a boat anchor attached to him.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
maybe he meant,

YOU DONT WASTE YOUR GAS OR TIME... because he knows youll smoke him??? :shrug:

cause if your cars running 1100hp+ its not gonna sound like a stock mustang

if he was being a dick you should of layed the smack down on him dude...

i had a guy in a vista blue gt500 do the same when i was in the cobra... he just gave me "yea right" maybe he doest realize what a DRY SUMP sitting in the back means... with fuel pumps bigger than his exhaust tips...

Thankfully he bit, and i made him look like he was driving a stock civic... he wouldnt even pass me after that..

his car at idle "speaking towards wolverine" is very quite!

sounds no different than any other stang with an exhaust. adding more to the sleeper look and sound.

on a side note, most GT500 owners are aholes....i would know :) father has one lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread