I finally got her running and tuned.

j-tan

Established Member
So I bought my 03 cobra a little over 2 months ago and have been working on it to get it going(bought it not running). I finally got it running last week and finally got it all tuned up. Im happy with the results :beer:
mods:
Ported eaton stage 3 stig
Bf 2.76 upper
Dragon Throttle body and plenum(plenum ported by posi)<<thanks brian
3 pcs idler set
mafi maf
Kb bap
IC tank
magna flow cat back
Ebay oil catch can
custom made air intake with a 4x9 filter
cross sloted rotors
hawks break pads
Eibach springs

Mods I still need to put in:
pro chamber o/r pipe
Taylor Battery reclocator
TF radiator tank
concept one rims
and repaint some parts on the car becasue it got keyed.

2c0ddf2f.jpg

5a823f0f.jpg

eee3351e.jpg

Brutal Metal

Established Member
A Posi Plenum and Steig Eaton? I wonder how many of those combos exist on here?
Nice results from not running just a couple weeks ago congrats!

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
congrats on getting her up and running, and putting out some good numbers!

just curious, but do you live in the apartments, that the pics were taken in? and did the car get keyed while parked there (perhaps over-night)? or had it already been keyed when you bought it? only wondering b/c i cringed when i saw the apartments/no garage. personally, i dont think i could live, and still be able to sleep at night, knowing that my cobra had to spend each night in an apartment parking lot. im sure there are plenty out there that do it...but to me....thats just screaming to the haters - come fugg with me! (knowing that there are some ghetto/disrespectful asses out there, that just cant resist the urge, b/c your ride is better than theirs.)

anyhow, congrats once again on gettin her up and running! take good care of her, and she'll do the same for you, out there! :rockon:

j-tan

Established Member
congrats on getting her up and running, and putting out some good numbers!

just curious, but do you live in the apartments, that the pics were taken in? and did the car get keyed while parked there (perhaps over-night)? or had it already been keyed when you bought it? only wondering b/c i cringed when i saw the apartments/no garage. personally, i dont think i could live, and still be able to sleep at night, knowing that my cobra had to spend each night in an apartment parking lot. im sure there are plenty out there that do it...but to me....thats just screaming to the haters - come fugg with me! (knowing that there are some ghetto/disrespectful asses out there, that just cant resist the urge, b/c your ride is better than theirs.)

anyhow, congrats once again on gettin her up and running! take good care of her, and she'll do the same for you, out there! :rockon:

I own the condo that you see behind you and it has a 2 car garage. The car was already keyed from the previous owners ex girlfriend.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
I own the condo that you see behind you and it has a 2 car garage. The car was already keyed from the previous owners ex girlfriend.

thank god you have a garage!

i know personally, im sooooo glad i have one...and if i ever have to move....a place without a garage wont even be an option. i'd be a nervous wreck with my car out in a parking lot, at night...all night, EVERY NIGHT. lol wouldnt you?

Users who are viewing this thread