I didn’t think it could get worse but I was wrong .

LS WUT

Established Member
Threads better than most of the Smackdown Cafe lately
3C58300A-A3D2-4EC1-BB05-606E789351FE.jpeg

BCICAN

Established Member
You’re missing the point

We all thought it was strange how you were acting, mainly lack of a rational thought process.

So we thought you were some sort of a retard of troll.

Now that we know you’re a woman, it makes sense.

Why would we go back to thinking you’re some sort of a retarded make instead of a normal female?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Wow with that attitude I bet you’re real popular with the ladies aren’t ya lmao
Once again, since it seems your memory is so short , your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me I don’t care what you think of me lol

MG0h3

Established Member
Wow with that attitude I bet you’re real popular with the ladies aren’t ya lmao
Once again, since it seems your memory is so short , your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me I don’t care what you think of me lol

Actually, I do quite well. Would you like to send a pic of yourself and I’ll send a pic of one of my girlfriends?

My memory is actually excellent. And if you didn’t care, you wouldn’t be in here running your **** holster about it.

MG0h3

Established Member
@MG0h3 yeah, you didn’t know that?! BOOM ROASTED. I’m trying to get this thread bumpin. It has potential.

I honestly think she sprayed her collapsed radiator hose with carb cleaner. Someone saved her with the vacuum line deal.

BCICAN

Established Member
Actually, I do quite well. Would you like to send a pic of yourself and I’ll send a pic of one of my girlfriends?

My memory is actually excellent. And if you didn’t care, you wouldn’t be in here running your **** holster about it.

I’m responding to what is said I’m not the one bringing it up
Just because your mama says you are smart doesn’t mean it’s true lol You’re kinda special aren’t ya lol

Last edited:

crjackson

Established Member
I’m still wondering what you “Fixed” to stop the random misfire codes. It damn sure wasn’t a collapsed radiator hose.

I’ve had similar codes to yours (random & varied). I took mine back to the engine builder (famous local Mustang shop). Left the car there for several days, they couldn’t find the cause.

I vetted a few Ford dealers, then selected the one that guaranteed they could diagnose it accurately or it costs me nothing.

It took the diagnostician about 5 minutes to diagnose/locate the fault, and about 20 minutes to repair.

It was a bad wiring-harness & plug- connector, at the crank position sensor (Backside of the block).

It costed about $327 to fix, and took up about 30-45 minutes total as I was driving away with a happily Boosted-Coyote and a smile.

The connector damage resembled the one pictured in post #69.

Money very well spent. I would’ve never found it on my own, and don’t like wasting time dicking around stupidly hoping that I could fix it on my own.

If I hadn’t found a good Ford (dealership) shop, I wouldn’t have batted an eye, at shipping it off to someone competent.

When you get codes jumping all over the place, it’s always electrical.

Last edited:

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
This thread needs to end and be locked. It is no longer productive. Name calling and personal insults won't contribute to fixing the vehicle. This banter doesn't belong in here. It can go to smackdown.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread