I couldn't stop laughing at this

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
The part concerning the snow plow driver is no joke. I know myself and several others that would murder those guys sometimes if we knew we could get away with it...

Blown 89

Established Member
i must be the only person on earth who loves arizona and the weather.

120 outside???? Sounds good to me.
I love it. I'm dreading winter....cold FTL.

The less in shape you are the harder the heat is. I had two friends almost die hiking this summer. One of them was out of shape and barely made it out alive. They gave the dog they had with them as much water as he'd drink and he didn't make it. This was a short hike too.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
If it gets below 60 here it is damn cold. I could not imagine places in the north where it gets below freezing - to hell with that! 50 degrees and I'm freezing my ass off.

Out of curiosity where in Cali do you live?

calevra

Harley davidson tech.
Established Member
yeah it ****ing blows ass had to go to school there in phoenix for mmi motorcycle mechanics institute for harley davidsons. 16 months of hell...........

DREX01AZ

Established Member
I dont think its that bad here. Even when its in the 120s its still bearable. Im from Chicago and love the weather year round. People just have to get used to the heat.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I like it up here because it's really mild in the summers and cold in the winters, but cold is easy to fight with more layers. I learned that working construction year round, I freakin hated working in the summer cause it just drains you completely.

But I used to go down to AZ all the time even in July and August and honestly I didn't think it wasn't that bad. It was in the 110 degree range but for some reason I wasn't sweatin it. I couldn't imagine working construction or laying asphalt out there though, you'd have to pay me pretty good for that or let me work at night.

Users who are viewing this thread