I could seriously cry right now..

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Same thing happened to my Mach. I dumped mucho $$$ and time into that car, sold it for a loss several years ago. Fast forward 4 years later, I find my Mach sitting in the parking lot of some repair shop totally beat to shit. The engine was blown from excessive drag racing, deep scratches in the paint, rusted tail pipes, chrome wheels were in horrific shape. I placed my hand on the roof of the car and apologized to her, "I'm sorry girl". Very sad.:(

AluminatorSnake

Established Member
I feel ya brother, compare the after photos I have here showing what this douche did after buying my car as compared to the before pictures in my signature.

bc4360cd.jpg

063afe0d.jpg

so he took the spoiler off and swapped to a saleen style rear bumper, and the engine bay is a little dustier that you had it in your sig pic? :shrug: Its his car and its not beat up like the OPs former car.

OP, it is sad to see your car in the terrible shape its in.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
It was only a 2v mustang.. move on with life and buy a terminator! :banana:

:burn: its only a terminator, move on and buy 2013 GT500...:nonono: Doesn't matter what the platform is, he took care of it like a baby.

RSbeast

Established Member
I can't even begin on my old rides. The one I put the most into got literally torn in half. Just glad the kid didn't actually kill himself in it.

Once they are gone you have to leave them gone. Anything else is heartache. On to bigger and better.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
It was only a 2v mustang.. move on with life and buy a terminator! :banana:
^
I don't see what is so different, a lowly 2v looks almost like a v6 anyways. And besides these cars are not going to be classics, except maybe the cobras.

In the end once it has enough miles and enough owners its gonna get crushed... that is if whoever is driving it doesn't wreck it first!

Users who are viewing this thread