I could seriously cry right now..

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
So I haven't posted here in years since selling my Stang, but I came across something I had to share. When I was in high school, my Mustang was my life. Every dollar I earned, I put in it (well, sorta). Scrolling through CL today I found it. Whoever got it after me beat it to crap and it absolutely makes me sick. I know for a fact it's mine because of the HPP sticker on the back, the Saleen wing that I installed, and the Steeda Tri-Ax. I feel sick now.

Here it was at its best.
car513070022bw0.jpg

car51307004lk0.jpg

And how she sits today.
5N95O35Hd3E23M13H2c532f0b5e932d7312bc.jpg

5Eb5K65J73n93Fa3Lfc535b5b152fbd1211b8.jpg

Sorry for the pity party.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
People dont take care of shit. And then you have to deal with it when they park next to you in a parking lot, or many other annoying situations where they feel property doesn't really deserve respect. I can imagine how you feel though. My ex bitch sold my 96 Cobra while I was deployed. I have no idea where that thing is or who has it. I treated that car like a kid.

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
People dont take care of shit. And then you have to deal with it when they park next to you in a parking lot, or many other annoying situations where they feel property doesn't really deserve respect. I can imagine how you feel though. My ex bitch sold my 96 Cobra while I was deployed. I have no idea where that thing is or who has it. I treated that car like a kid.

Shoulda sold me your ex....

Stevo151

Established Member
wow thats just sad... switched out for some shitty ass wheels and hood too... sorry to see man, id hate to see that happen to my car

BRNG ITT

Established Member
I feel ya brother, compare the after photos I have here showing what this douche did after buying my car as compared to the before pictures in my signature.

bc4360cd.jpg

063afe0d.jpg

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
UPDATE: Got an e-mail from the guy about it. Said it was already sold. Buyer's plans are to fix up the body and resale. He gave me his number, so I may track it down.

The ad was for $5,000.. I traded it in 5 years ago for $7,000. If that guy bought it for $5,000 it's stuck at the very least at that price. Car is nowhere near that and I know it. Just sad...

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
i feel your pain. the last two cars i sold were promptly totaled by the new owner. 02 S2000 and 97 M3.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I do not understand what is "sad" about it. it is no longer your car, it is his car and he can do to it what he wants. to get exersized to the point where "you could just cry" is silly

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
same happened to me. i sold a clean black 97 to this kid from the next town over. i could hear him red-lining it for about 5 straight minutes after he paid for the car and left. saw him 2 or 3 times since then and he's always at like 6000rpms and driving like a tool

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I do not understand what is "sad" about it. it is no longer your car, it is his car and he can do to it what he wants. to get exersized to the point where "you could just cry" is silly

Might be taking him just a tad too seriously? After caring for something long enough only to see it be miss treated by somebody else is enough to bring one of these -> :( and one of these -> :nonono:.

Look at the bright side, by the looks of it at least he got the ride height better than you did... I kid I kid!!! I would be unhappy to see that as well! Its crazy to think that somebody could take something so sexy and **** it up so badly. :nonono:

dumbstixlars

Established Member
That's why I never go looking for them afterwards. I traded in my Dakota R/T in with 20K miles on it after buying it new 6 years prior. It still smelled new inside. Hate to think what happened to it.

Users who are viewing this thread