I cant believe this

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
My question is How dense is her husband? She was able to fool him into thinking she was pregnant for 10 MONTHS??? WTF?!?!?!?

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Originally posted by I-R-BABOON
Dont you think that someone should have seen that this girl was deranged from the beginning

I don't know:shrug: .....maybe...what do you do then....not really knowing what she's capable of?:shrug:

The do make a product for that kind of "sick" behavior.......
It's called lethal injection:burn:

cobravert03

Why? Because it's funny.
Originally posted by NeedaCobra
:nonono:

I'm glad we have capital punishment :mj:
Are you kidding me?? How in the world can you call yourself a [turn the other cheek / love one another / judge not lest ye be judged / let he who is without sin cast the first stone / thou shalt not kill] christian and be glad that we have capital punishment??? That is the most blatant display of hypocrisy I've seen in a long while. Please explain. :nonono:

kaos

Established Member
Originally posted by TrophyCar
My question is How dense is her husband? She was able to fool him into thinking she was pregnant for 10 MONTHS??? WTF?!?!?!?

Not only that, but didn't he ever suggest going to the doctor to see an ultrasound. If I was an expecting father I would want to see ultrasounds and everything else.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by cobravert03
Are you kidding me?? How in the world can you call yourself a [turn the other cheek / love one another / judge not lest ye be judged / let he who is without sin cast the first stone / thou shalt not kill] christian and be glad that we have capital punishment??? That is the most blatant display of hypocrisy I've seen in a long while. Please explain. :nonono:

Why don't you take it to PMs and keep the religion in the 2 religious threads?

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Originally posted by cobravert03

Oh my, if you'd read one of my posts you'd see why,

Here is a thread for example where I posted
Originally posted by NeedaCobra
Capital punishment scares other would-be criminals away from a certain crime (it would even more if they used it more), and also it's a away of punishing the criminal. Also, God instituted captial punishment in Genesis 9:6, for those of you who want a Biblical reference :thumbsup:

God bless
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=758430

Also I mentioned this in the Haitian thread.
Now PM me if you want to talk further, otherwise, back to the main topic :read:

cobravert03

Why? Because it's funny.
Originally posted by Scoriox
Why don't you take it to PMs and keep the religion in the 2 religious threads?
Does anyone else hear a buzzing sound around their head? I could have sworn I heard something. Oh well...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread