I became a meat crayon

LS WUT

Established Member
Ouch! But glad to see someone didnt post a thread of another fallen SVT'er.

Speedy recovery dude, no matter our age, we still learn from our mistakes, dont blame yourself for it if you have. Those months will pass by quick and you'll driving those sweet rides soon!
You’re beyond correct sir. I’ve been riding since I was about 20. I’m 31 now, and I’ve learned each time I ride something new in regards of do’s and dont’s. I will say having as much down time as I do it gives you nothing but alone time with yourself to reflect on the coulda woulda shoulda’s you know?

I told my ladyfriend to give her the beans in the hellcat on my way to my surgeons office haha. I had to get something out of this ride.

LS WUT

Established Member
Glad you’re here to post about it.

Keep those skid marks cleaned up. Hopefully the knee turns out okay.
Thank you brother, I appreciate that very much. The rash is all just about healed up now truthfully, I’ll make a post here in a minute about it! The knee is getting it the worst due to it not being able to be moved. However even that’s making a good recovery!

LS WUT

Established Member
Really sorry to hear this. Hope you recover really well and a lot faster than anyone says you can.

While you're on downtime maybe have a look around for one of those GF/wife things. They are great for telling you to be careful and what to not do. And, when you don't follow their advice and get banged up, they can fetch you a beer and save you from having to painfully get your own.

Hang in there, man!
Hahaha, no need to search for that my friend. I’ve found my bottombitch she’s awesome. She’s been rather supportive of the situation. She doesn’t tell me much of what I should have done, or shouldn’t do. She’s a good one, I lucked out for sure. I don’t drink actually, however as stupid as this sounds I’ve been craving apple juice like a mother lover lately haha.

Thank you very much for the kind words sir. Much obliged to you.

LS WUT

Established Member
Here are some updated photos taken just now. Doing good on the recovery of road rash gentleman.

Attachments

• IMG_0978.jpeg
    IMG_0978.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0981.jpeg
    IMG_0981.jpeg
    232.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0980.jpeg
    IMG_0980.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0979.jpeg
    IMG_0979.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 40

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Make sure to update the thread when you have the mri results. Lucky to not have broken anything. The knee is likely all soft tissue and would be treated non-surgically. Mcl heals without surgery. Mpfl tear may or may not need surgery depending if your kneecap is unstable. Acl or meniscus tear would need surgery.

Intramuscular calf tear heals on its own. Torn Achilles should be very obvious and would need fixed. The hand stuff may require therapy but shouldn’t need more than that.

I always tell people don’t ride a motorcycle unless you have the ability to take three months off work if shit happens.

LS WUT

Established Member
Make sure to update the thread when you have the mri results. Lucky to not have broken anything. The knee is likely all soft tissue and would be treated non-surgically. Mcl heals without surgery. Mpfl tear may or may not need surgery depending if your kneecap is unstable. Acl or meniscus tear would need surgery.

Intramuscular calf tear heals on its own. Torn Achilles should be very obvious and would need fixed. The hand stuff may require therapy but shouldn’t need more than that.

I always tell people don’t ride a motorcycle unless you have the ability to take three months off work if shit happens.
Yeah man, they say a bit of the issues is behind my knee cap, and down into my calf. I’ll know more about whether it’s miniscus, calf tear, or MCL. They took an MRI the first day I was in the hospital. However they said with the trauma, swelling, and liquid build up in my knee they couldn’t get a good image. Praying for no surgery, and just some good recovery time and therapy.

Nothing broken to my knowledge aside from a crooked knee cap, broken fingers, and a possible hairline fracture in the wrist.

Users who are viewing this thread