I am quite possibly the happiest man on the planet right now!!!

93Coupe

Established Member
Well here's the story. I have wanted an 03 Cobra ever since i first read about them in the magazines before i even saw what they were going to look like. it is absolutely my favorite factory Mustang ever.
i always daydream about getting one and what i will do to it. well i am finally getting one.
i am just waiting on the guy to find his new truck so i can pick it up, i should be getting it next week sometime. he is around 65 years old and i know for a fact that the car has never even been put to the floor. he doesnt care about power or anything he just likes the car. he had a lightning before he bought the Cobra.
anyways he bought the car brand new and it has had a cover over the dash, seats and it still has the plastic on the carpet under the floormats. it has
25k miles and is perfect. i cant wait!

Rochard

Established Member
How much?

I just checked to day and my 04 Cobra has 32k miles on it. I was wondering how good that I is. I'm guessing an average of 10k miles per year....

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
i made a mistake when i bought my 01, 03 is my favorite car also and i should have just waited until i had enough money saved up to buy an 03, instead, i was impatient and got the 01...oh well TERMINATORS FTW!!!
p.s congrats!!!! make sure to take pics!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I got the same thing with mine. A retired guy had it and he would trade cars every 6 months or so. He traded mine in for a Colorado leaving the Cobra with only 4k miles on it.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Congrats !!!!! It will be a car you will definitely enjoy. My 6 year old daughter and I was out in ours today and she kept saying...Don't worry about the PO PO daddy just go faster. So I would slow down and punch it and she was ready to go. Have fun but be careful. They can be a handfull when you are not paying attention.

zeus201

Established Member
that was the exact same way i felt...especially when i caught a glimpse of a cobra i would just day dream thinking about how much fun i would have.

i was the happiest guy on the world when i finally got mine and i'm still exicted when i drive the beast.

only regret is that it isn't white vert, but no biggie.

Panturia

Just some kid
Established Member
I was the same way too, I've loved terminators for the longest time and settled with a 97 GT for a little over 2 years because I was 17 years old. I finally picked up a 29,000 mile sonic blue Cobra last Friday at 19 years old and couldn't be happier, the feeling is great. Congrats.

93Coupe

Established Member
thanks everyone, im hoping to get it tomorrow. pics will be up as soon as i can get them.
as far as modding goes, it will stay pretty simple for awhile. i picked up a shifter this weekend at FFW and also went ahead and got the snake grille emblem and some stainless inserts for the rear bumper. i am also going to order an x-pipe, cat-back and JLT cold air intake when i can.

king nothing

Established Member
I got mine not too awful long ago. I remember thinking the night I picked it up that I couldnt imagine driving anything faster. Now I can definately imagine it LOL

Users who are viewing this thread