I-95 "The Road to MW 2013"

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
***EDIT*** I think we are going to try to be leaving around 7am. We are just on the north side of Richmond VA, and just off of the I-295 bypass around Richmond/Petersburg. If anybody is still planning on rolling through that early on Sunday the 14th, let me know. We can set up a place to meet up and you can get refueled/eat/etc.....

Going to be leaving the Richmond area on Sunday the 14th. Anybody going to be rolling through on that date, and want to meet up?

Some good hotels right off of 95 for anybody wanting to lay over on Sat night too.

Last edited:

StangMan04

Established Member
I live in Richmond, never been to Mustang Week, might be interested in going. I could ask a few people if they want to go that I know locally.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I leave friday nite and drive straight through to get there nice and early Saturday morning. Condo goes from Saturday to Saturday.

silver03svt

Established Member
I live in Richmond, never been to Mustang Week, might be interested in going. I could ask a few people if they want to go that I know locally.

What parts of Richmond? I am up in Hanover. We are going Sun-Sun and staying at Holiday Sands South. Stayed there last year, and it was nice. Let me know if you go.

StangMan04

Established Member
After talking with my friend, if I go it won't be until Wednesday. Hotels are expensive lol

Last edited:

silver03svt

Established Member
I could meet up.. Im in fredericksburg area.

Good deal. We are definately headed down that Sunday morning. Might be shooting for hitting the road aroun 9 or 9:30, so that would give you some time to get down here without leaving att he buttcrack of dawn.

definetly down as long as some work bs doesn't pop up..i'm @ Ft.Lee

Good deal. Hope it works out.

After talking with my friend, if I go it won't be until Wednesday. Hotels are expensive lol

Holiday Sands South will give you and extra 10% over the internet price, but you have to call and let them know you are a Mustang Week partcipant. Prices there aren't too bad either.

poof100

Established Member
I'll be heading down from Northern VA early Saturday morning. I will be bringing my 13 Boss. Our family rented a house in Surfside for the week, so we will be there all week. Looking forward to MW and all of the events and curious to see the turn out.

OhTwoGT

Established Member
Not from VA but we will be there saturday morning since our condo goes from saturday to saturday, nice to see some others will be there to start the week off early.

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
Ill be headed that way about the same time, staying at the beach house in Ocean Lakes till we get tired of the sand.....usually about 2-3weeks straight

Users who are viewing this thread