Hurricane Irma

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
My parents are out there. Back in 2004/05 Lox was the last place to get power back. Minimum of 2 weeks both times.
That blows. They lost power for 5 hours on Friday evening and then again yesterday around 1ish. It has been out ever since. They are doing ok at the moment and are keeping our family updated.

kodexkustoms

Established Member
Well we made it through with no real damage. The unit next to us lost some flashing and some soffit as well as a few shingles here and there but other than that we got power back around 8:30ish. My parents lost a lot of trees in their neighborhood and I believe are still without power so gonna head out in a few minutes to go give them a hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
That blows. They lost power for 5 hours on Friday evening and then again yesterday around 1ish. It has been out ever since. They are doing ok at the moment and are keeping our family updated.

Yea my parents house is still out of power.
Somehow our subdivision lost power, with the power lines underground, yet every other place around us has power.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Glad you're okay Brad.
Thanks Mary. Just some minor clean up and lots of money to spend on roll down shutters. I'm getting way to old to **** with wood and the other ones. Over it. I know my house will hold a high 4, so let's make it better and stronger. I'm not moving, yet this will scare thousands to move back north. Perfect!

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Thanks Mary. Just some minor clean up and lots of money to spend on roll down shutters. I'm getting way to old to **** with wood and the other ones. Over it. I know my house will hold a high 4, so let's make it better and stronger. I'm not moving, yet this will scare thousands to move back north. Perfect!

Glad to see you are okay Brad.....and laughing about the wood comment. I have 4 cords sitting in my backyard from trees that came down in storms or I had cut down to get them away from my home. Some are 60-70 feet high. I don't mess with wood anymore. Please don't scare too many folks back North we have enough damn people here already....lol.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
21432744_274068693082355_5259253936274695413_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread