Hurricane Irma

Kiohtee

Established Member
At this point in time, if you're between NC and FL and aren't nervous then you aren't taking Irma seriously enough.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
My inlaws house is right on the ocean (dutch side/Pelican Bay) in St Maarten, still waiting for damage report......not looking good!

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Euro 12pm run takes in inland from Miami to Jacksonville. Darn.

Shifted to the east last night, and now the models shift a tad to the west.

They have landfall roughly 96 hours from now.

Coiled03

Established Member
Euro 12pm run takes in inland from Miami to Jacksonville. Darn.

Shifted to the east last night, and now the models shift a tad to the west.

They have landfall roughly 96 hours from now.

Dude, who the **** are you, the Jim Cantore of SVTP?

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Just someone who is heavily invested in where this monster goes.

Not Jim Cantore, as I have no will to be in the way of hurricanes.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Just someone who is heavily invested in where this monster goes. Not Jim Cantore, as I have no will to be in the way of hurricanes.

Ever since Cantore came down south and said on national television that the storm was about to strike Beaufort South Carolina, but pronounced it (Beau Fort), I will never forget him. He also called Edisto (edis-toe) beach as (E-dis-toe). Home boy was inventing new towns in South Carolina.

jconnor3

Established Member
This sucks for everyone involved in the US, but I can't image living on one of these tiny islands that are getting smashed. Where in the hell would they even take cover? They can't evacuate even if they wanted to. Feel bad for everyone down there dealing with this!

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
This sucks for everyone involved in the US, but I can't image living on one of these tiny islands that are getting smashed. Where in the hell would they even take cover? They can't evacuate even if they wanted to. Feel bad for everyone down there dealing with this!

The legit videos on fb live and also on those earth cams are insane.

Talk of the storm intensifying still.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Kevins89notch

Established Member
At this point in time, if you're between NC and FL and aren't nervous then you aren't taking Irma seriously enough.

Not really. I don't own a house. I work at a resort. If/when it gets bad, I go to work, get a free room, work till it's over and get paid the whole time. Sorry to be honest, but I'll make bank. I got absolutely nothing to worry about. I'm not downplaying the situation of others, just speaking for myself.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Not really. I don't own a house. I work at a resort. If/when it gets bad, I go to work, get a free room, work till it's over and get paid the whole time. Sorry to be honest, but I'll make bank. I got absolutely nothing to worry about. I'm not downplaying the situation of others, just speaking for myself.

Are you central Florida as in inland Florida? If so, duh. You're still likely to get hit, but my post was more directed towards people on the coast, you know, people most affected by hurricanes.

Users who are viewing this thread