Humbled at work today !!

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
This thread and being able to participate really made my Christmas that much more special.

Love this stuff, if only there were more of this going around.

Ken

:beer::beer:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
now did someone think and give her the ipod full of music?

Yes we sure did! All three of our kids have plenty of songs they offered to put on her ipod, however, we decided it best to wait and see what kind of music she likes before doing so. It worked out that she stayed over night with her Aunt right after Christmas who put music on it for her. We have told Terry that if she would like more songs to bring it in to work and JR will bring it home for our kids to take care of for her.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
This is the Best Thread of 2008...

Just wow!!!:beer: I feel so much better about being stuck in the Middle East for the last 8 months and missing all the holidays with my family. Outstanding job and I'm chocked up just reading this thread. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!

Last edited:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
How has work been for him
hopefully a lot better....

I am hoping much better !!

I no longer work at that job. February 2nd, I started with another company. We now have purchased a restaurant/bar and actually open today, 05-19.

I spoke with Terry quite a bit after Christmas, up until I left that position. Things were a bit easier for him. He did pay his rent ahead one month. I hope he still has it in reserve for the "just in case" problem month. He had told me that his daughter, Courtney, was writing my daughter a letter to get to know her better, as they are real close in age and my daughter did the girly clothes shopping for her. I'm sure she got busy. He had a little smile on his face almost constant, after that day of giving from accross the globe. In a way, it was everyone's version of Extreme Life Makeover for him and his daughter. I hope he will be able to help someone else out this Christmas.

Thanks again to everyone for helping that small family in need !!!

J.R.

Users who are viewing this thread