hull/nantasket car show 6/14

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
idk man, i was at a show outside of enfield CT tonight and there was o ver 600 cars there. At least 1/4 of the show was just challangers. Def getting up their i numbers.

I've been to a few car shows in Bristol, Meriden, and Southington (CT). Considering I live right, near 2 Dodge Dealerships, I'm surprised to only seen a handful of challengers.
I'm still a ford whore at heart. I will be caught drooling over the gt500s a lot this weekend for sure.

chuckstang

Established Member
Yours truly of course but can't say Im going to drive out there for the cruise in since I live right next door to this thing :D

I have spent hours and hours detailing her, I don't think Im even going to drive it until the show next sunday lol

This show gets better ever year, although the first year I went 2 years ago, I thought it was not great

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I will most likely be in my truck.

people are meeting on 128/95s just south of the pike at the rest area also.

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
I want to go but its my birthday (and i'll cry if i want to) might be too hungover to make it down. But who knows i might make it down once i figure out what im doing this weekend.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
I want to go but its my birthday (and i'll cry if i want to) might be too hungover to make it down. But who knows i might make it down once i figure out what im doing this weekend.
you should go, best cure for hangovers = tons of girls and cars right on the beach front

Smo, why don't you post a confirmed list for attendance from svtp. Ill try to gather up the crew I have coming with me from CT. So far I have a few lightnings, challengers, and possibly a camaro.

chuckstang

Established Member
Well let me know when you decide and we can cruise up!:beer:

Nice, coming over to my neck of the woods.

I'm bringing a buddy from work who has never been to nantasket, I said wtf, who has never been to nantasket in the summer lol

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member

You gotta go. I want to see those TF's in person. I was hungover at it last year and it is true about the cars and girls. Cured the hangover right up.

jeffl9682

Established Member
im def down for this show. Cant wait. Im meeting a few guys in woburn. WHat rest area on 95s are people meeting up? It would be easier for me to go to that rest area. Is everyone thats going to the natick rest area going to pull into the rest area on 95 after?

jeff

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
well what is everyone thinking? this thread has people meeting on the pike at 8am and there is another group meeting a few miles away on 95s. i think it would be good to get everyone at ONE place. and 95s is good so people dont have to get on the pike and turn around and pay the tolls.

Ill make it easier...here is the info posted and the meeting spot

DATE: Sunday June 14th
TIME: 8AM
LOCATION: Rest stop on 95S just after the pike to: 42.330695,-71.254942 - Google Maps

We probably had 20 cars last year. Let's beat that this year. Here's the list so far

1. karc - C5
2. 89DaytonaShelby (Daytona/Murano)
3. oldgregg - Trans Am
4. DevaROH - Mustang
5. Badass03SVT - f350

Who else is in?

Oh and some motivation to go to this show. Here is all of us lined up to get in last year
IMG_8235_small.jpg

IMG_8245_small.jpg

and some of the scenery
IMG_8279.JPG

jeffl9682

Established Member
JAKE- That sounds like a better plan to me. If i was to meet on the mass pike id have to go 95s then get on masspike west, go past the rest area and pay the toll then make a uturn and pay the toll again. UNless i went route 3 to 495 s then get on the masspike there but thats a huge un needed circle. Ill be at the rest area on 95s at 745-8

jeff

TheCat033

"The Green Monster"
Established Member
that works for me....i'll either be going Rte 2 to 95 or 495 to 90 and meeting some HPR guys then heading to the rest stop.

Users who are viewing this thread