hull/nantasket car show 6/14

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
yea...I think I posted info last year about the cruise down...Im slacking...been having car woes...lol.

Im deff going, but unfortunately I wont be able to cruise down on the highway. going to have to take backroads from my house. sux but have to sacrifice some things to go fast!

bskin38

99L
Established Member
Count me in smo, just give me a reminder.

Edit: For you guys who are new to the show, its got plenty things to look at. The girls are packed on the beach too!

im new to the show, where we meeting at, to cruise their? natick rest area someone was saying?

Last edited:

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
Last year, around 7-8am, a bunch of people met at the natick rst stop on the masspike. Cruised to the show from there. Was a good time.

So does anyone wanna do this or something else?

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Last year, around 7-8am, a bunch of people met at the natick rst stop on the masspike. Cruised to the show from there. Was a good time.

So does anyone wanna do this or something else?

i'm down for it. i dont mind headin u there just to cruise back :D it was a blast last year

i think we met up at 8 cuz the show starts at 9. so i'm game for that idea

jeffl9682

Established Member
im def down for meeting up atthe natick rest area to cruise down. just ket me know the time and ill be there.

jeff

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
Sweet. Then 8am at the Natick Rest Stop. Leave by 8:30 sharp to get there for 9.

My advice, bring a cooler or something with drinks. Stuff is $$ there.

chuckstang

Established Member
Thanks for posting, yes thats me thrown in there

I'll be there again, this show is awsome!

yes tons of girls!

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
ah man, less than two weeks. This ought to be fun. I may have some other challengers to join the fun. You mustang guys will still out number us for sure though!

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
ah man, less than two weeks. This ought to be fun. I may have some other challengers to join the fun. You mustang guys will still out number us for sure though!

idk man, i was at a show outside of enfield CT tonight and there was o ver 600 cars there. At least 1/4 of the show was just challangers. Def getting up their i numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread